Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Time to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTime to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_voting_barTime to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Time to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTime to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_voting_barTime to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Time to go back to the mall.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Time to go back to the mall. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:27 pm

Kobachi never checked what kind of store they walked into to get to the changing room. "What store are we in anyway?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:34 pm

"Oh this one no clue just a random clothing store. We will be going to another store." Hyjil started to walk out.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:37 pm

Kobachi followed her out and ignored any looks he was given by other customers. "I thought it would have been funny if we had walked into a cosplay store." He gave out a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:40 pm

Hyjil looked around, "nope just a store old people would shop at." Hyjil laughed and walked with him out of the store.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:46 pm

"I bet they probably were thrown off guard when they heard you back there." Kobachi smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:49 pm

"I hope they were I didn't try to stay silent this time." Hyjil laughed, "now where would we find a chain like the oe at home?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:52 pm

Kobachi chuckled to himself. "A home improvement store."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:55 pm

"You know I remember where I bought it now." She dragged him to a shop full of adult stuff.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:59 pm

Kobachi's eyes widened on all the stuff in the adult store. "How could you find those in all of this?" He was astonished at the size of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:05 pm

Hyjil grabbed his hand, "we can look around until we find it."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:06 pm

Kobachi looked with her, his face was still in ah. "Some of this stuff i've never even heard of."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:10 pm

Hyjil kissed him, "if you find something grab it. I don't mind trying anything."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:13 pm

Kobachi picked up a random box he saw on the shelf, it said: Tentacle party. He automatically put it back on the shelf. "Who would even wan-?" He stopped himself, he knew some people might be interested in that kinda stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:16 pm

"People would frown at us for liking chains." Hyjil laughed and started to look around.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:30 pm

Kobachi didn't understand how anyone could dislike chains but knew that was his opinion. "I guess i can't judge them for.......that." He found a book that said: "Over 1000 ways to satisfy a woman." And started reading it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:35 pm

Hyjil smiled, "you should just buy it rather then read it here." She was looking at random stuff.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:41 pm

Kobachi closed the book and held it down to his side. "I'm probably going to get it anyway." He walked farther back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:43 pm

Hyjil found the chains, "so many of them here. Lets see we need a longer one to try different things."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:48 pm

Kobachi found himself at the back wall looking at what, to him, looked like a bunch of torturing equipment. "That's just....what's the word.....strange." He turned and walked back towards Hyjil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:53 pm

Hyjil was a little excited at the chains, "not sure which ones to get. I ummm don't know."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:56 pm

Kobachi approached Hyjil from behind. "Find anything you like?" He disguised his voice so she wouldn't be able to tell who it was,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:03 pm

Hyjil casually put a knife at his stomach not turned around, "no but I am sure me and my soon to be husban will find something."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:07 pm

Kobachi back up a bit. "Oh i see..." He dropped the voice disguise. "I'll go back to looking then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:15 pm

"You should help me here first Kobachi," she put the knife away. "You are the one putting the chains on me."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:18 pm

Kobachi was relieved when she put the knife away. "Alright, for a second i thought i could say my guts goodbye." He walked beside her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to go back to the mall.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next