Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun's Lament - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTsun's Lament - Page 3 I_voting_barTsun's Lament - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun's Lament - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTsun's Lament - Page 3 I_voting_barTsun's Lament - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun's Lament

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Tsun's Lament - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm

"I am sorry that I am so nice, don't worry you will never be alone if something happens to me you will have the kids and my dad. I promise to out live you so that you never have to be alone again."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:07 pm

"My mother, she died, because of me. I'm afraid that will happen to you...and...don't make a lady a promise you can't keep..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:13 pm

"I plan to live just a few minutes longer then you and the peope that were wronged also were wronged by me too. Now you did not kill your mother your father did. Stop blaming yourself for him being a bad father. The only father you have is Pyrus my father. He maybe a selfish womanizing creep who seems to make trouble where ever he goes he is still there and always willing to help family."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:16 pm

*She looked down, not wanting to meet his eyes. She didn't deserve anyone's love. She didn't have a meaningful birth, she was meant to be a tool, from the start, to the end.* "I don't know what to say..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:19 pm

Syprus kissed her on the lips, "you can say you will give living with me another chance."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:22 pm

"But what about..." *She couldn't say it. She would rekindle the fire. She didn't deserve to love either of them, not after this.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:27 pm

"I know you have feelings for Jeremiah and I do not want to force you to be with me. So I will let you do what you want, just don't ever lock your emotions away again."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:31 pm

"..." *She didn't know what to say, she had divided herself between the man whose children she bore, and the man whom she helped.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:35 pm

Syprus hugged her again, "I understand you want a simple life. I guess I lost to your father." Syprus started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:38 pm

"I do want a simple life, but if you...will have me back..." *She ran up and hugged Syprus* "...I'm sorry for being so indecisive...I've never known what I truly wanted...and I still don't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:42 pm

"I will have you and you have plenty of time to make uo your mind. I just want to see you happy." He turned around and picked her up. "You ready to go home? I am sure our kids are getting into trouble as we speak."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:45 pm

"About...kids...I think this time, I go complete...if you know what I'm talking about...I think it's time..." *She nullifies her contract with herself, and her body goes back to what it was before*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:50 pm

"Do you promise to stay and recover this time?" He started to walk out of te pocket demention.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:54 pm

"Yes."

"I see you convinced her..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:56 pm

Syprus still carrying her smiled, "yes I did so you going to try anything?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:00 pm

"No. I'll stay at my word, although I don't want to give up my plans..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:02 pm

"You can try as much as you like as long as I am alive I will foil your plans." Syprus started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:08 pm

"You never foil my plans, I just like to see you squirm. I was banished from this realm, and in the time it would take for my plan to come to fruition, I would be long since dead. Tsun's leaving was the end of my plan. I had given up on it over 600 years ago."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:18 pm

"You can visit your grandkids you know, I dislike you but it is tere right to know their grandpa. You have nothing better to do after being exiled." Syprus started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:21 pm

"Perhaps I will...soon. It won't be the full demon grand-children I was wanting, but it's something." *He slips through a portal, and disappeared.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:23 pm

"Why does he like measing with me." Syprus sighed and started to walk.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:26 pm

"I guess you could call him an overprotective father..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:29 pm

"Yeah, you ready to go home or do you want to go somewhere else?" Syprus smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:34 pm

"Well...should we go apologize to Jeremiah?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:35 pm

Syprus sighed, "we need to leave him alone for a bit don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun's Lament
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Demon World :: Abandoned Daion Estate-
Jump to: