Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tough luck - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTough luck - Page 4 I_voting_barTough luck - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tough luck - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTough luck - Page 4 I_voting_barTough luck - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tough luck

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Tough luck - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough luck   Tough luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:32 pm

"My bosses are understanding people, pendragon don't miss chances to take out an enemy. So if you knew where the base is and they confirmed its location they would not below helping you." Kyra smiled, "I would vouch for you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Tough luck   Tough luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:41 pm

"Back in the days I was a Hunter, we would have always wished that Pendragon backed us up. Our ideal was, to protect the humans against the invasion of other species, such as Angels, Demons, Phoenixes, all of those. That's why I joined them, because I used to be a nice girl, go to school, have a job, but as soon as those people came along, with their power and their magic, I lost everything. I was fired, I was no longer able to hold up in school, people preferred going out with those people then their friend they lived with for 3 years. I was put aside like trash, and I never forgave them. But last mission, we attacked a peaceful family, and then it dawned to me, that what we were doing, was wrong. But even though, I still have an entire record of names and people on my hands which I killed. I almost even added a famous person named Syprus on that list. So why would they let a killer go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tough luck   Tough luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:47 pm

Kyra sighed, "we all do stuff we regret. It happens all we can do is make amends to the people or their families." She got into the cockpit with her, "if you really are trying to change then they will help you." Kyra hugged her, "I don't want to lose my new friend either."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Tough luck   Tough luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:50 pm

""Then why don't you come along with me, instead of that guy from just now. I think you have more experience with it them him. And we can go to your bosses then, I'll explain everything, but please, give me some sort of a guarantee that I'll be safe from harm for them ... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tough luck   Tough luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:54 pm

"I can go with you if you want and if they try to harm you then I will deal with them." Kyra smiled at her very warmly.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Tough luck   Tough luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:00 pm

"All right, I'll do that then." She powered up her Guren's Landspinners, and looked at Kyra, waiting for her to get into her own Knightmare. "What's its name, by the way?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tough luck   Tough luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:08 pm

"No name or model it is just something I made from spare parts. It has a few prototype parts. Its core is free energy zero cost core, the o.s. is interfaced to be simple to use." She remote controlled the knightmare over so she could get into it. On the surface it just looked like a standard gray heavy armored knightmare. "Could not think of a name for it, all I know is pendragon don't know I made it yet."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Tough luck   Tough luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:12 pm

"It looks a little bit like the Guren, at least, from the standard framework. Why don't you call it a Gekka?" She closed the hatch, and opened a link channel to Kyra's Knightmare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tough luck   Tough luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:20 pm

She got into Gekka, "sounds good to me." She started to hit different buttons, "lets hope I got the prototype core correct." She started to move around. Her screen displayed all green on everything.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Tough luck   Tough luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:33 pm

Aitu tested the systems of her Guren first, to see how it all was going, and if nothing went wrong. She looked at the Gekka in front of her. Might become an entirely new Knightmare Generation, if you ask me. "All ok over there? You're slipping a bit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tough luck   Tough luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:44 pm

"I am a little rusty at this, and I had to switch to a different mode to suit me better." Gekka started to move very smooth after she said that. "Takes a while for the o.s. to sync up but when it does you can preform surgery with it."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Tough luck   Tough luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:50 pm

"Let's just get get there, I don't want any complications on the way there. How fast can yours move to the point?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tough luck   Tough luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:56 pm

Kyra laughed, "Gekka is very fast. Infact it works better when it uses more energy because it keeps the core from over loading itself. You set the pace and I bet I can keep up."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Tough luck   Tough luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:57 pm

"I'm gonna fly then. Prevent the police units from spotting me. And trust me, the way I designed my Guren, it's fast. Very fast." She opened the metal parts on the side, and activated her energy wings. It then flew up, the wings covered the Guren, like it was a drill, and she shot away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tough luck   Tough luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:02 pm

Kyra laughed and activated a cloaking device, "full speed ahead." She shot off across te ground at a very high speed comparable to the flying speed of Guren.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tough luck   Tough luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tough luck
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Apartments-
Jump to: