Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Fuji Labs - Page 5 I_vote_lcapFuji Labs - Page 5 I_voting_barFuji Labs - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Fuji Labs - Page 5 I_vote_lcapFuji Labs - Page 5 I_voting_barFuji Labs - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Fuji Labs

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Fuji Labs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Labs   Fuji Labs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:39 pm

"Okay then. But as a warning, it seems there is still another door or 2 more still..."
Back to top Go down

Fuji Labs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Labs   Fuji Labs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:44 pm

Igrus realized it was a game, "I hate this pattern game it is so annoying." He stepped back, "it is like he knew my weakness."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Fuji Labs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Labs   Fuji Labs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:50 pm

"He is tricky like that...you never can tell with him."
Back to top Go down

Fuji Labs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Labs   Fuji Labs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:52 pm

"You any good at that game?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Fuji Labs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Labs   Fuji Labs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:54 pm

"I am, but i've never seen a variation of it quite like this..."
Back to top Go down

Fuji Labs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Labs   Fuji Labs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:04 pm

"Try your best if all else fails I'll force the computer to open it."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Fuji Labs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Labs   Fuji Labs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:06 pm

"Oh ok I'll try..."

Lanette walked up to the door and started the game. She had to press the lights in teh same sequence as when then flashed. She kept this up for about 5 minutes and then the door finally opened, revealing teh next door.
Back to top Go down

Fuji Labs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Labs   Fuji Labs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:13 pm

Igrus pet her ear, "good job that was amazing."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Fuji Labs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Labs   Fuji Labs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:16 pm

"I listened to the echo as the door opened. There is one more after this one..."

The next door was different. It was an old fashioned oak door. Except it had scores of lockes on it and a single key hanging from teh top. The door had no electronic components and seemed to be based more like a clock would.
Back to top Go down

Fuji Labs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Labs   Fuji Labs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:25 pm

Igrus figured out te puzzle and opened the door, "that was easy."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Fuji Labs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Labs   Fuji Labs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:35 pm

The last door was a simple sliding picture puzzle. Lanette solved it quickly and the last lock was undone. "Shall we go in?"
Back to top Go down

Fuji Labs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Labs   Fuji Labs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:41 pm

"Yeah, lets see wat it is." He held her hand as they walked through the door.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Fuji Labs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Labs   Fuji Labs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:45 pm

The room on the otherside of the door was surreal. as if it was somewhere in a far off forest. Large trees were spread about ans some hedges seemed to form a maze leading to the center. In the center of the forest was merely a small bed, overgrown with thorns.
Back to top Go down

Fuji Labs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Labs   Fuji Labs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:46 pm

"What the heck is this?" Igrus was confused.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Fuji Labs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Labs   Fuji Labs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:50 pm

"I'm not really sure..." Lanette sat down on teh bed and a book fell out from beneath the pillow.
It seemed to be very old, like some sort of journal. It looked older than Dr. Fuji could have been. A slip of paper in teh book said 'do not pull its leg for it trips easily.'
Back to top Go down

Fuji Labs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Labs   Fuji Labs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:59 pm

Igrus sat next to her, "I expected machines or something."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Fuji Labs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Labs   Fuji Labs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:02 am

"I know.. this is all really strange...maybe this is another puzzle? teh note does seem cryptic. Nor does ti seem to fit anything else written in here...Or maybe...there was no secret project and he was just using it to test my obedience?" Lanette looked around the forest. "Let me know if you see anything that would be considered a leg."
Back to top Go down

Fuji Labs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Labs   Fuji Labs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:08 am

Igrus looked around and found nothing, "well if he was testing you then he is a worthless person not to trust you."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Fuji Labs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Labs   Fuji Labs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:10 am

"Perhaps...Oh what about one of the legs on the bed? try pulling it."
Back to top Go down

Fuji Labs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Labs   Fuji Labs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:17 am

Igrus grabbed the leg and pulled it.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Fuji Labs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Labs   Fuji Labs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:22 am

The room shook and the forest disappeared revealing that the whole room was simply a hologram. The room now looked like any other room in teh lab, but with much darker colours of paint.
There was one tank in teh back, but it was covered by a tarp. There were 17 tubes leading from the machine. Some contained liquids while others did not. Names were written on the tubes: Ryuji, Namide, Pyrus, Tsun, Ignus, Sakura, Konata, even Lanette and Igrus' names were present.
Back to top Go down

Fuji Labs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Labs   Fuji Labs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:31 am

"No kidding looks like he is cloning us all or something." Igrus sounded almost mad, "he had you collecting samples but why is mine there? I never gave you a sample..."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Fuji Labs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Labs   Fuji Labs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:40 am

"He must have added you at some point. There's nothing in that one and it looks like your name is written on top of several others. He must be getting desperate or something."
Back to top Go down

Fuji Labs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Labs   Fuji Labs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:43 am

"Give me one good reason why I should not destroy this whole lab? I don't like what I see here at all." Igrus was trying to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Fuji Labs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Labs   Fuji Labs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:52 am

"I'll tell you a good reason..." They turned around to see Dr. Fuji standing in the doorway.
"I thought I could trust you Lanette, but I guess I was wrong. The project has been compromised thanks to you two. I suppose I can give you an explanation, before I erase your memories of this that is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuji Labs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Labs   Fuji Labs - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuji Labs
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City-
Jump to: