Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The bounty I_vote_lcapThe bounty I_voting_barThe bounty I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The bounty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The bounty Empty
PostSubject: The bounty   The bounty I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:24 am

Jack was at the park picking his next target, "all these unclean women. They all should die and I am doing gods work for him." Jack was looking for his next tarfet he pulled out his gun and kissed it. "The ripper 500 best hand gun for killing women." What Jack didn't know is he was being persued.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

The bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bounty   The bounty I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:30 am

Kobachi got to the park with Hyjil. He checked his phone for any updates and saw a hit. "I'll have to take caution with this one. I don't want to go into a blazing gun fight and be caught off guard." He was talking to himself aloud.
Back to top Go down

The bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bounty   The bounty I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:34 am

Jack spotted a woman he pointed the gun at her, "amen." He pulled the trigger and nothing happened. He looked at the gun, "I guess it needs a new clip." He loaded the gun.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

The bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bounty   The bounty I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:38 am

Kobachi spotted a man loading a clip in his gun and checked his phone to see if it was a match to the bounty or not. It was a match, he told Hyjil to stay back and he approached the man. "I saw you loading up your gun there. You know there's a gun ban." Kobachi had his gun in hand.
Back to top Go down

The bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bounty   The bounty I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:41 am

"God sent me to clense the world of all the whores. Do you plan to fet in my way?" He kept loading the gun mumbling about killing them all.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

The bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bounty   The bounty I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:45 am

"Depends are you in the thought that all women are whores? It's just a bit of curiosity." Kobachi had his gun loaded.
Back to top Go down

The bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bounty   The bounty I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:48 am

"Not all women just the ones god tells me to shoot." He then turned his gun on Kobachi, "leave or I will clean you up too."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

The bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bounty   The bounty I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:55 am

"So you're saying that god is telling you to kill innocent women. As for me leaving I don't think that'll be the problem here." He shot at the man's foot with the imploding bullet.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

The bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bounty   The bounty I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:55 am

The member 'Gambler of Legend' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Gun Check' : 9
Back to top Go down

The bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bounty   The bounty I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:58 am

Jack fell to the ground, "god told me to." He passed out in pain.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

The bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bounty   The bounty I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:05 am

Kobachi looked at the man and saw his foot cave in. "I don't know what's worse, that I was worried he would shoot first or my creations. That can't feel good." He picked up the man's gun and put the man on his back. "Spoils for the winner I suppose." He signaled Hyjil that he had collected the bounty.
Back to top Go down

The bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bounty   The bounty I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:11 am

Hyjil walked up, "that was easy. Lets go collect on him."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

The bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bounty   The bounty I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:14 am

"Alright, kinda feel a little sorry for him. That looked excruciating, I mean look at his foot." Kobachi was overly impressed with it. After his boasting was done they went to collect the reward for the man still alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bounty   The bounty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The bounty
Page 1 of 1