Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Vayne's training - Page 2 I_vote_lcapVayne's training - Page 2 I_voting_barVayne's training - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Vayne's training - Page 2 I_vote_lcapVayne's training - Page 2 I_voting_barVayne's training - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Vayne's training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Vayne's training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:01 pm

Igrus smirked, "my spells are weaker bit what I trade for power I make up with intelligence."

Igrus prepared a water spell and he used his thunder demon powers to make electricity.

The water spell went flying at her his demon magic fizzed out.

Last edited by steafen on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:01 pm

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Normal Spell Check' : 6

--------------------------------

#2 'Angel/Demon Power' : 3
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:02 pm

Being unable to dodge she prepared one of her signature spells. Getting hit by the water spell she got knocked back but as she did a black hole formed between her and Igrus.

Last edited by Shade on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:02 pm

The member 'Shade' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Normal Spell Check' : 8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:06 pm

Igrus tried to teleport away.

Igrus teleported right in front of vayne infact he fell forward from the force of the back fire and kissed her on the lips.

Last edited by steafen on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:06 pm

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Normal Spell Check' : 1
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:15 pm

She stopped fighting and the black hole vanished she then pushed him off. "Igrus..." She then turned away and hid her face taking the amulet off to return to how she looked before. "I'm done training for now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:18 pm

Igrus bowed, "sorry aunt Vayne the teleport spell went wrong. Why did you take the amulet off?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:20 pm

She put it in her bag and started walking off. "I have to go for now." She then opened a portal and stepped into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:22 pm

Igrus sighed, "I really didn't mean to kiss her." He walked back inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vayne's training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2