Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Guest apartment - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGuest apartment - Page 3 I_voting_barGuest apartment - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Guest apartment - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGuest apartment - Page 3 I_voting_barGuest apartment - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Guest apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Guest apartment - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:51 am

"Yes it is any other questions?" Igrus was confused.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:02 am

"No, no questions. I guess I will be on my way for now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:16 am

Igrus grabbed her hand, "I think you owe me an hour. We can talk or something."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:29 am

"I suppose I could spare some time...what do you want to talk about."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:32 am

"Tell me about the project, or you can tell me what your hobbies are?" Igrus smiled.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:36 am

"Well, the project is classified information, I've already told you too much. As for my hobbies, i like sculpting cheesy and playing with Tenty. He likes to tickle fight sometimes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:41 am

Igrus sighed, "well you can always call me if your chi gets messed up again. Or you can call me to hang out. You are the first friend I had who can understand me." Igrus smiled, "we can enjoy coffee. I won't keep you here longer you seem to be busy."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:43 am

"Okay, I will be on my way...wait one thing though. Beware when the Moon glows Green for that is the sign of its coming."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:48 am

Igrus sighed, "don't get into any trouble. Try not to make too much trouble either." Igrus hugged her, "please do call me up and we can enjoy coffee."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:51 am

"I'll be sure to do so. Well, Good day."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:57 am

Igrus watched her walk away, "can't have them both. No clue what to do about this situation." Igrus turned off the coffee and left.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:56 am

Lanette closed the rift behind them. "I figured this would be where you'd want to take her..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:00 am

"It is the best place for me to take her." He laid her on the couch.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:02 am

"So what do you plan to do with her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:05 am

"Help her get healthy, and maybe get her sane again. Another woman in the harem would be fun." The ast part he said silly like and it was a joke.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:10 am

"Well. boys will be boys I suppose. Here is a list of medication I would recommend, although use it as you feel it is necessary." She scribbled some medicines on a piece of paper and handed it to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:22 am

Igrus took the paper, "well then anything else you like to add? Like maybe a kiss or something?" Igrus laughed.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:26 am

"In her condition, that would probably make things worse..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:29 am

"I was talking about a kiss goodbye from me to you." Igrus laughed and smiled.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:32 am

"How about this?" She kissed him and patted him on the head. "I'll see you later then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:35 am

"Yeah see you later." Igrus grabbed a chair and watched over the other woman.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:38 am

Lanette used the rift to return to teh lab.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:32 pm

Igrus pulled a chair over and sat in front of the couch watching over her.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:36 pm

The girl slept soundly for a bit, then she thrashed about for a bit befire returning to peaceful rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:40 pm

Igrus put his hand on her head and kepted her soothed, "don't get too worked up miss."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guest apartment
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next