Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Guest apartment - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGuest apartment - Page 2 I_voting_barGuest apartment - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Guest apartment - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGuest apartment - Page 2 I_voting_barGuest apartment - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Guest apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Guest apartment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:44 pm

"My ability is crucial to the Savior Device. What is one life compared to trillions?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:56 pm

Igrus kissed her on the lips, "you are another special person to me. It matters, though I would out live you anyways ten years is too soon."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:06 am

"I will certainly think about it. For now I need to get back to the lab..." She tried to stand but was still in pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:09 am

Igrus sighed, "just sit down and recover."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:12 am

"Maybe you're right..." She just sat silent for a moment and sipped at her coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:34 am

Igrus put his hand on her shoulder, "the deal is always here for you. The conditions are not steep you just have to enjoy a cup of coffee with me every once in a while."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:46 am

"Thank you. you know, Perhaps my mission was a failure. But I can at least say that it feels like a success."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:50 am

"Well sharing a cup of coffee with a friend will do that." Igrus drank more coffee.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:53 am

"I suppose so..." Lanette giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:59 am

Igrus took his hand off her, "I am sorry I kissed you. I have someone, but I didn't want to lose my friend."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:03 am

"I don't mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:16 am

"Your allowed to stay here as long as you need. My mom don't check the apartments much anymore. If she did she would of found out I use it as a home away from home."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:19 am

"I'll only stay here until I have recovered. Then I will return to my home where Tenty is waiting for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:25 am

"That is fine just saying if you ever need a place you just need to find me. I am here for you." Igrus finished his coffee.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:41 am

"I will. Thank you." Lanette continued to drink her coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:49 am

"How long does it take for you to recover?" Igrus was making small talk.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:54 am

"It should take about an hour. The cybernetics just need to stabilize the chi flow. That's all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:58 am

Igrus put his hands on her shoulders, "if it has to do with energy I am an expert." Igrus closed his eyes and started to read her energy flow. Then he used a little magic to start stabilizing it.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:01 am

"Please be careful. The frequencies in the chimera control enhancement technology (chimeratech for short) are very sensitive. Or do you want me healed so that I will leave?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:14 am

Igrus spoke softly, "I don't want you to be in any pain. I also don't want you to feel stuck here, and I am careful I am part thunder demon. Anything that is machines I can work on with no issues." Igrus leveled out the chi better then the machine and some of his magic remained so he just balanced it with the chi. "There you should feel better."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:17 am

"Yeah, I feel better than before even. You are quite handy aren't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:23 am

Igrus laughed, "I just used my own magic to move your chi around. Sorry some of my magic remained so I just combined it with your chi."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:24 am

"Your magic is inside of me?" Lanette blushed slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:28 am

"Yeah I levelled it out around your stomach area. That was where your chi was weakest."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:37 am

"Your magic is inside my stomach huh?" Lanette rubbed her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guest apartment
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next