Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Guest apartment - Page 5 I_vote_lcapGuest apartment - Page 5 I_voting_barGuest apartment - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Guest apartment - Page 5 I_vote_lcapGuest apartment - Page 5 I_voting_barGuest apartment - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Guest apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Guest apartment - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:20 pm

"Eat as much as you want just don't over eat and puke." Igrus sipped his coffee and poured himself more.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:24 pm

"Where I come from, there is no puking. Its an ability that we had to grow out of as every meal was precious. My body is no longer able to "puke" in the usual sense of teh word."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:26 pm

"Ok that makes sense," Igrus walked over to the couch and took a seat. He sighed, and drank his coffee.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:34 pm

"I've been meaning to ask...what is that you are drinking?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:40 pm

"It is coffee wana try some?" He offered her his cup.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:43 pm

"Yes Please."She took a drink from his cup."It tastes similar to chocolate, but...bitter?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:46 pm

"Some people add sugar and creamer to their coffee to change the flavor." He drank from te same spot she did without thinking twice.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:48 pm

"A drink that can change its flavor? This planet is full of such strange and wonderful things..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:52 pm

"It is, I guess. I like drinking coffee and tea from the lips of another." Igrus started to laugh, he thought he was clever.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:56 pm

"Tea we had on my world. We used the leaves of the Banya plant and boiled them in water. Sometimes we made it using a strange foreign plant known as a dandelion. They are quite delectable."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:58 pm

Igrus laughed, "you going to sit down or just stand around? That tea sounds interesting."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:00 am

"I feel as though I have been sitting for a long time, however if you feel I should then I shall."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:09 am

Igrus smiled, "you don't have to sit you can stand if you want. I just want to make it comfortable for you."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:11 am

"Comfort? This word is also unknown to me. On my home world, we had to work 30 hours a day, 9 days a week. Until the revolution happened..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:16 am

Igrus explained it all to her, "so you know I am sorry our cultures are so differnt so bear with me."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:22 am

"It seems this world has its ins and outs as well. I think I could enjoy living here...Although I do miss my older sister."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:30 am

"Anywhere is better then that lab I think." Igrus smiled warming.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:31 am

"What was that lab like? I have no recollection of it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:40 am

"Best not to bring up bad memories." Igrus tried to stay happy.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:44 am

"If that's the case..." She sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:48 am

"You are learning fast, so is there anything else you want to do or try?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:56 am

"Do you have any books I could read? I would like to know some of this worlds history."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:04 am

"In te ack tere is many books you can read on history."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:06 am

"Okay. Do you have a dictionary as well? I am sure that there are many words unfamiliar to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:10 am

"There is one back there too, and an old dictionary my sister got that translates to alien."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guest apartment
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next