Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Hyjil wanted to shop I_vote_lcapHyjil wanted to shop I_voting_barHyjil wanted to shop I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Hyjil wanted to shop I_vote_lcapHyjil wanted to shop I_voting_barHyjil wanted to shop I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Hyjil wanted to shop

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hyjil wanted to shop Empty
PostSubject: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:27 am

Hyjil dragged Kobachi to the mall, "you should enjoy the free time." Hyjil grabbed his arm and whispered in his ear, "you can't get my bounty here. So don't try anything funny."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:33 am

Kobachi sighed. "I wouldn't worry about that." He didn't really know how to feel, Hyjil was his target and here she was dragging him into a mall to enjoy some free time. "I should probably be the one to worry." He was mumbling to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:37 am

Hyjil stopped him and looked in his eyes, "you are the only one allowed to collect my bounty." She went to kiss him then she pushed him away, "I bet you were hoping for a kiss from me."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:47 am

Kobachi getting his face pushed let out a laugh. "I guess you could say that, but i guess i could put business aside for now." He decided for a bit of revenge so he grabbed her shoulders and leaned in. "But I can't say I wouldn't have enjoyed it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:51 am

Hyjil kissed him on the lips a whole crowd of people looked at them, "it wasn't too bad for a lonely virgin." Hyjil started to walk away she won that round.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:54 am

Kobachi felt frozen like a statue. He had lost and he wasn't even on the clock. "I-I...wait! Who said I'm lonely?" He ran to catch up to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:00 am

Hyjil stopped, "you try to talk to your targets. You didn't pull away when I grabbed you and you let me kiss you. A man of your skills is ten steps ahead of everyone that is how you survive. You have a weakness I exploites it."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:04 am

For some reason he felt a bit disappointed. "You're clever I give you that, when it comes to expect everything, I didn't see that part. But you have a weakness and all i need to do is find it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:08 am

Hyjil sighed, "my weakness if you find it out you won't be able to exploit it." Hyjil walked into a clothes store.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:16 am

Kobachi stood outside the clothes store. 'Why of all places does it have to be the clothes store?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:19 am

Hyjil walked back out "come in with me. I need your advice on bras and panties." She grabbed his hand.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:23 am

"Why would you need my help?" Kobachi wasn't exactly known for shopping with anyone let alone a girl so this was new.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:28 am

Hyjil got close and whispered in his ear, "maybe you will get lucky. I want your advice on mu underwear." Hyjil was having fun teasing him but she didn't let on she was teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:38 am

Kobachi couldn't tell whether it was a joke or not but he felt his face get red. "Wait, what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:43 am

Hyjil grabbed his hand, "lets go you won't want to miss this." She started to walk with his hand in her's.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:48 am

Kobachi saw that Hyjil seemed to be having a lot of fun. He even begs to think she looked cute but he shook it off. 'I can't let her get to me, she'll kill me if I show anymore weakness.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:54 am

Hyjil picked up a pair of panties, "what do you think about them?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:59 am

Kobachi turned to look at them and nodded. "They look alright..." He didn't know how he was supposed to answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:02 am

She smiled at him, "you are no good at this." Hyjil grabbed a bunch of stuff and went to checkout. She paid for all it, "lets go eat what do you like boy?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:08 am

He thought about it. "I like fast food I guess." He's never really hand money for anything special.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:11 am

Hyjil grabbed his arm and started to walk, "fast food it is." She found a burger place, "order us food get me whatever."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:17 am

He looked at the menu and studied it, he found two sandwiches that looked appetizing to him so he ordered without thinking. Then he got a little worried he picked the wrong stuff and would pay for it later. "Here you go." He handed her a sandwich, both were similar for what it looked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:22 am

She took a bite of it, "you did a good job picking them." She ate the sandwich pretty fast. "After this you can leave, I wanted someone to spend the day with on my birthday." Hyjil smiled.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:26 am

"I'm sorry; I was unaware it was your birthday..." He felt like a real jerk now, he had been so worried that he didn't want to get involved. "Would you like me to get you something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:28 am

Hyjil laughed, "getting a kiss was enough." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyjil wanted to shop
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next