Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The Guns and new history - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Guns and new history - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Guns and new history - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The Guns and new history - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Guns and new history - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Guns and new history - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The Guns and new history

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

The Guns and new history - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:38 am

*The chimera had shrunken in size and hid in Fuji's Pocket.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:41 am

"What, whose up to something?" Kobachi was confused by Hyjil backing up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:44 am

Hyjil kept her distance, "I don't trust that he got a bounty for nothing."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:48 am

"Well I guess if you don't want the bounty, I'll go collect it." He walked past Hyjil. "You can rest assured, I'm not going after you just yet." He gave off a small laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:51 am

Hyjil flashed a smile at him, "if you can ever catch me off guard."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:55 am

"It'll be something I look forward to greatly, just I don't think it's time just yet, right partner?" He continued walking towards the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:58 am

She followed him, "you will give up first." She said it pretty silently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guns and new history   The Guns and new history - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Guns and new history
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Museum-
Jump to: