Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The new bounty I_vote_lcapThe new bounty I_voting_barThe new bounty I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The new bounty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

The new bounty Empty
PostSubject: The new bounty   The new bounty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:26 am

Kobachi grabbed a flyer from his pocket. "This is around the place they told me the witch would be." He examined the picture. "From what i see. she doesn't seem to be that much of a threat..." He continued walking through the forest.
Back to top Go down

The new bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new bounty   The new bounty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:30 am

Hyjil was sitting under a tree, "how long has it been since I have fought." She had an ak47 sitting on her lap. She was louding a few clips with rounds. "50 rounds each clip. 1 warning shot, 1 kill shot, and 48 rounds to be humane."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

The new bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new bounty   The new bounty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:35 am

He checked his clip off of the desert eagle to see how many shots he had. "Maybe I shouldn't have brought the extra clips, but you can't judge a book by its cover. But still 3 seems a bit excessive." He saw a girl sitting under a tree and checked the flyer, he noticed it was a match so he got cover behind a tree. "What's with the ak? Guess I'll need the extra clips after all..."
Back to top Go down

The new bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new bounty   The new bounty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:41 am

A bird flew and landed on her shoulder, "I see so there is a hit on me. Keep an eye on the area and keep me informed of his location." Hyjil taped two clips to gather in a way that both sides that went in the gun were on differnt ends. She loaded one side and with the extra four clips she put in a utility belt going across her chest. She got up and shot one round at the tree he was hiding behind, "come out lil boy."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

The new bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new bounty   The new bounty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:45 am

He saw the bark fly off the tree, so he decided to move into the open. "So i was right not to judge you. But that is some heavy bounty I must say, how'd you manage it?" He had his weapon in hand and put on a friendly smirk.
Back to top Go down

The new bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new bounty   The new bounty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:49 am

Hyjil aimed the gun at his chest, "I was a little evil a good 15 or less years ago. Got in with the wrong crowd and then dated a man and he worked in pendragon. Guess they took up the bounty again." Hyjil smirked, "your too young to hope to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

The new bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new bounty   The new bounty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:53 am

He sighed. "And here i thought you wouldn't judge me, well it's too late for judges. I'm the jury, and the executioner. Court in session?" He put the pistol to her head.
Back to top Go down

The new bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new bounty   The new bounty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:57 am

Hyjil sighed, "your safety is on."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

The new bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new bounty   The new bounty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:19 am

Kobachi checked and sure enough it was. "Well, that's embarrassing." He lowered his gun. "But, why would you point that out?" He forgot wanted to try an easy trick by leaving the safety on and get a bonus for taking her in not harmed.
Back to top Go down

The new bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new bounty   The new bounty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:23 am

Hyjil aimed the gun at his knee and pulled the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

The new bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new bounty   The new bounty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:23 am

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Gun Check' : 6
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

The new bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new bounty   The new bounty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:26 am

He tried to jump out of the way. However, he wasn't quick enough and it hit him. He quickly grabbed it, without thinking.

Last edited by Gambler of Legend on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

The new bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new bounty   The new bounty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:26 am

The member 'Gambler of Legend' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 1
Back to top Go down

The new bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new bounty   The new bounty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:34 am

When he fell to the ground after being shot Hyjil ran up and kicked his gun out of his hand. "I didn't use magic you should feel lucky." She pointed the gun at his chest, "I won't kill you lil boy. Now your life belongs to me."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

The new bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new bounty   The new bounty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:40 am

He couldn't believe such an amateur mistake could happen. And now he was left unarmed. "I see, i guess I'm not left with many choices here." He looked at his gun, however, it was too far to reach.
Back to top Go down

The new bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new bounty   The new bounty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:48 am

Hyjil bent down and got close to his face he could smell her perfume and it smelled like roses. "Your not dead and you charming your hired as my new partner."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

The new bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new bounty   The new bounty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:54 am

"New partner? What happened to your last one?" He was tending to his knee and tried to stand up. He reached back at a knife but a plan arose. He could help her now and come up with a plan for the bounty later when his knee would be healed.
Back to top Go down

The new bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new bounty   The new bounty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:59 am

She put her hand on his wound and used magic to pull the bullet out, "never had a partner. If you can catch me off guard lil boy the bounty is yours. I have many weapons and funds but I can't collect bounties if I have one on me. I need you to collect on bounties I hit." She smiled and used magic to get his gun and hand it to him.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

The new bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new bounty   The new bounty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:04 am

"I see, but I prefer to make my weapons. Would you like a demonstration?" He wasn't too sure about this but maybe it would give him a better advantage later.
Back to top Go down

The new bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new bounty   The new bounty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:08 am

Hyjil yawned, "I don't need to see your skills. Infact your weak enough that all I need from you is to turn in bounties for me. " Hyjil started to walk away. "Follow me if you want to see my work place."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

The new bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new bounty   The new bounty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:15 am

He was a bit frustrated so he shot at a nearby tree. A few seconds and it began to impload. "I will admit, I'm a little rusty right now. Just an off day I suppose." He began to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new bounty   The new bounty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new bounty
Page 1 of 1