Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Igrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIgrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_voting_barIgrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Igrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIgrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_voting_barIgrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Igrus wanted to think

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Igrus wanted to think - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:07 pm

"I am pulling the hurt card you owe me an explanation on why you were so angry. Talk to me for a minute whatever you have to do can wait. Telling me your name would be nice too." Igrus smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:07 pm

*Acrysta sighs, then makes another portal out*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:10 pm

She sighed and sat down. "It's a long story." She then looked up at the night sky.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:14 pm

Igrus sat down next to her, "start with your name. I have time to listen to you, I want to help you." Igrus smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:36 pm

"Hmm....My name is Vayne Kurogane." She then looked at him. "But everything about me is a very long story."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:41 pm

"Well Vayne lets start with why you were so mad and sad."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:43 pm

"Someone left me." She sighed. "For the first time while I've had emotions someone left me." She then looked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:52 pm

Igrus wrapped his arms around her, "I am sorry. Look, you can cry on my shoulder for a minute. I am sure if you try hard enough you can find another."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:53 pm

"She would of lived as long as me....others won't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:03 pm

Igrus thought a minute, "I am sure you can find a person who can live as long as you. Vampires and phoenixs live forever, I do not think it is an issue with how long they will live. I will out live the girl I love, but that won't make me waste what little time I have with her." Igrus sighed he didn't want to admit he would out live his girl friend.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:18 pm

She sighed. "I live forever by age." She then looked at him. "But I don't know if I can even go through the pain of finding a relationship again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:27 pm

Igrus hugged her again, "you are nice to hug. We all fear rejection it is a part of life. Ask grandpa Pyrus has been rejected countless times, but he never gave up and he found a wife. I have faith in you, now have faith in yourself."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:28 pm

"I know he's been rejected many times...I was one of them." She smirked a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:33 pm

Igrus smiled, "I am glad you are calmed down. You cared about Pyrus even if you deny it I can tell. You hit me with one of his favorite spells...." Igrus started to think.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:34 pm

"He was like a father to me.....even though I was born from death. He took me in and helped me." She sighed. "I haven't seen the old guy in so long."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:39 pm

Igrus laughed, "sorry about laughing. Everyone always says he is like a father. That means your my aunt." Igrus smiled, "let you in on a secret normally he don't let people find him. I know his location, and if your wanting to visit him you can. He is always happy to see one of his kids." Igrus got a pen and paper and started to write.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:40 pm

"Why not just take me there? I need some where to calm down more." She sighed. "And he trained me in my powers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:43 pm

Igrus thought a minute, "if you want me to go I got nothing better to do. I thought you would want to talk to him alone." Igrus stopped writing.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:46 pm

She looked at him and shook her head. "I just need to see him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:50 pm

Igrus thought a minute and looked at the paper, "lets go about now he is in the park. He does illusion shows for people and they bring their childern to watch." Igrus got up and offered his hand to Vayne.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:53 pm

She took his hand and looked up at him but then stood up and sighed. "I'm sorry that I attacked you....I was very angry and since I'm still new to emotions I don't know how to handle them." She then looked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:59 pm

Igrus squeezed her hand, "I got attacked by a demon who was after my rank don't you remember?" Igrus startes to walk holding her hand, "In theory if you attacked me I would not of cared. You would of been very stressed out."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:01 pm

"If you attacked me I would of went all out....using a power I haven't used in 10 years." She looked at him. "And you would know why I don't use it anymore." She then sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:04 pm

Igrus kept holding her hand, "you can stop feeling bad already. I pushed you and I knew you attacking me was a possibility." As they walked they started to see fires lighting the sky.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:06 pm

She looked up at the fires and then let go of his hand and started walking towards where she saw them coming from. "Igrus....you said your seeing a girl....I don't want you holding my hand and causing issues."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Igrus wanted to think   Igrus wanted to think - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Igrus wanted to think
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next