Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A classmate's discussion - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA classmate's discussion - Page 3 I_voting_barA classmate's discussion - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A classmate's discussion - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA classmate's discussion - Page 3 I_voting_barA classmate's discussion - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A classmate's discussion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

A classmate's discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A classmate's discussion   A classmate's discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:26 am

The illusion explained how to use it in detail, "your an interesting case kid."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: A classmate's discussion   A classmate's discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:29 am

"Buttons eh? Seems strange." Gokudo dialed the number. "Hello? ah yes, Sakurantin? It's Gokudo."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A classmate's discussion   A classmate's discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:32 am

'Oh! You called! I knew you wouldn't be able to resist a cutie like me!'
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: A classmate's discussion   A classmate's discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:35 am

"yeah, mind if I come over to your place? The mall is filled with strange people who refuse to give me money."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A classmate's discussion   A classmate's discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:39 am

'If you need anything, just ask! I'll do anything for my cutie! And yes, please, please, do come over! I'd love your company!'
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: A classmate's discussion   A classmate's discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:43 am

"Cool thanks, I'll be over in a bit. See ya soon."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A classmate's discussion   A classmate's discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:44 am

'Okay cutie! See you soon! Love~ you!' *She hangs up*
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: A classmate's discussion   A classmate's discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:46 am

*Gokudo handed the phone back to the illusion. "Cool phone bro. I need to find me one if I stay in this city for too long."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A classmate's discussion   A classmate's discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:49 am

The illusion chuckled, "you need money to do anything. Well have fun come back again if you need help or anything. I like helping the youth."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: A classmate's discussion   A classmate's discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:55 am

"Ok thanks. And perhaps for pizza too." Gokudo left the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A classmate's discussion   A classmate's discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:00 am

He walked over to the counter before slowly walking around and heading towards the back. "So...how did you know about that kid's curse?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: A classmate's discussion   A classmate's discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:03 am

"Ican tell the work of my granddaughter a mile away." The illusion sighed.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A classmate's discussion   A classmate's discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:07 am

"Hmm....so if your grand daughter can cast curses your able to cast spells?" he turned and looked at the illusion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A classmate's discussion   A classmate's discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:15 am

"My master Pyrus is, credited as the most powerful warlock. He is so powerful he has contracts with all the worlds that he is limited to what magic he can use. I can only use basic spells but on am on par with a normal warlock power wise."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A classmate's discussion   A classmate's discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:16 am

"Are you able to help recover memories that are lost by a natural means like a hit to the head?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A classmate's discussion   A classmate's discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:24 am

"Yes and no, yes I could do it but the risk is if your body rejects it you lose every memory you ever had inclouding how to pump blood through your heart. No I can't but if the above didn't scare you away pyrus could do it."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A classmate's discussion   A classmate's discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:25 am

"Oh...trust me I don't think I would die from that now take me to Pyrus if you can."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A classmate's discussion   A classmate's discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:30 am

"Find him yourself, if I told everyone how to find him then he would be swamped. All requests to pyrus are heard if you can find him." The illusion sighed, "he is strange like that. You know how many people try to destroy me for his location? Too many do, that is how many."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A classmate's discussion   A classmate's discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:32 am

He sighed. "Tell me then normally a person gives up on recovering their memory after about 3-4 weeks. It's been that long for me and something is just driving me to try to recover them. Do you think you could find out what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A classmate's discussion   A classmate's discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:38 am

"The answer is you have something you need to do." The illusion said this after throwing straws on the table. "Reading straws nifty right? It is like reading stars to tell the future. Your answer will be found when you find a goddess who live among mortals. That last part is confusing but hey the straws are not a fortune cookie."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A classmate's discussion   A classmate's discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:40 am

He thought a bit before turning to look at the Illusion. "I'm guessing you don't know why I have a fast healing rate though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A classmate's discussion   A classmate's discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:45 am

"Maybe your job or mission required it." The illusion picked up te straws.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A classmate's discussion   A classmate's discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:50 am

"Hmm...I don't even know if I had a job or mission." He then turned and sighed. "I guess I'll go for now." He left the pizzeria and started heading off towards the park after leaving the mall as he walked off a portal opened and he fell through it. "God Damn It!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A classmate's discussion   A classmate's discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A classmate's discussion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3