Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Shopping at the mall - Page 3 I_vote_lcapShopping at the mall - Page 3 I_voting_barShopping at the mall - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Shopping at the mall - Page 3 I_vote_lcapShopping at the mall - Page 3 I_voting_barShopping at the mall - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Shopping at the mall

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Shopping at the mall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:12 am

*Instinctively, she opened a portal underneath Alex, transporting him out of the store and back to the park square*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:14 am

C.C. held her step, then turned to Tsunnau again. "One more thing. Be careful with the guy. Obians don't get very nice children."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:15 am

Alex teleported back to the mall, trying to hide himself better this time. "Well...that hurt."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:15 am

*She blushed a deep red* "...I...can have children?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:17 am

"Yes, you can. Every female creature can. Where you think your little shadow friend came from, you think he's an Obian made by revival arts? That one's yours."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:17 am

Feix had the bags with Shizuku's clothes, "shall we head home?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:18 am

*She fell to her knees, astonished* "Ray...is...mine?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:36 am

"Yes, it is. But that was the full time back. All those 100.000 years. Your first time as Obian."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:39 am

"...I..." *She gets up, and walks over to Tetsuno* "...does he know, does Ray know about ths?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:42 am

"He knows you are important to him, but what he is, compared to you, he is not aware of. But I'll fill you in on the rest when we meet. Tomorrow, morning."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:45 am

"...okay...I'll see you then..." *She piggybacks Tetsuno, and then heads back to the Daion Estate with another unstable portal*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping at the mall   Shopping at the mall - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping at the mall
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3