Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Shadow and Darkness - Page 3 I_vote_lcapShadow and Darkness - Page 3 I_voting_barShadow and Darkness - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Shadow and Darkness - Page 3 I_vote_lcapShadow and Darkness - Page 3 I_voting_barShadow and Darkness - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Shadow and Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Shadow and Darkness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:37 pm

"Any other world couldn't access this one." He closed his eye, and stayed airborn in front of him, not doing a thing.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:38 pm

"Well then how did I get here? Like I said a portal opened up under me and I fell through."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:41 pm

"Only powerfull creatures can. Either Obian or other divine-like creatures. So it is said."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:43 pm

He spread his wings a bit showing that one is angelic and the other is demonic just to stretch them out a bit. "Hmm...but who would send me here and why?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:48 pm

"Sent, or came. Two different things."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:49 pm

"I didn't do it myself so someone had to send me." He then laid back a bit. "But who."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:53 pm

"You do not know that. If you carry no memory, you cannot be sure about anything."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:49 am

He looked at him. "True but I don't know how to get back myself." He then sighed. "So what is this place someone said Void Homes?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:55 am

It stared at him. "A destroyed dimension. Obians use it to recharge."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:56 am

"I see..." He then stood up. "Well I'm going to start looking for an exit."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:58 am

"Do that." It sank into the ground again, leaving only his shadow behind.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:00 am

As he walked forward a bit a portal opened above him and he was pulled up suddenly. "Damn it not again."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:07 am

The shadow vanished into the ground, leaving the man to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow and Darkness
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3