Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Peaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPeaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_voting_barPeaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Peaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPeaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_voting_barPeaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Peaceful serenity of a spring morning

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Peaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:15 am

"Well it can't be helped I'll just have to not call you anything."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:16 am

"You can call me whatever you want, I don't mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:21 am

"Names are what make us different from everyone else. I won't bug you about it anymore, I came here to see the nice sights." Igrus yawned a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:26 am

"Yes, it does. A name is a person." He closed his eyes, and felt the wind going around. "Do you smell chloride?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:30 am

Igrus closed his eyes and smelled to, "I smell something not sure what."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:34 am

"I just thought it was chloride, but prolly mistaking on that." He stood up, and stretched his arms a bit. "Well, how bout breakfast?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:41 am

"Sure where we eating at?" Igrus got up and brushed himself off.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:41 am

"You can decide. any place you'd like to go to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:45 am

"There is a place not too far from the park that, is supose to be good." Igrus leads the way.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:47 am

"You can order anything you want, it's no problem at all. Just don't order too much if you can't handle it all, ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:52 am

Igrus ordered a small meal, "I do not over eat. Grandpa said that you should always be thabkfulbfor food and not ove do it. I guess he use to be really poor and lived in the park." Igrus smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:55 am

"Maybe he did, we'll never know, unless you ask him." He ordered a regular meal for himself, and had it brought to their table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:59 am

"I guess, so what do you do for a living?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:01 am

"If you refer to a job, I don't have one. Let's just say I'm not really the average guy around here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:04 am

"Oh, so do you like the human world?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:22 am

"It hasn't changed much, that I can tell you. But it looks like a nice place to go around by now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:25 am

"Nothing like the demon or monster world that is for sure." Igrus started to eat, "between you and me I have visited both secretly."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:53 am

"You should be careful, you know. A lot of people care about you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:48 pm

"I am careful I am still alive so I must be doing a good job."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:21 pm

"Yes, seems like you're getting pretty far yourself. You must be a natural talent. I'll hire you for such jobs, maybe, when you're older."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:47 pm

"I plan to defeat all the strongest demons in demon world, though I hear they only reconize pure demons as the most powerful. I have been thinking of making a big name for myself, then maybe I will defeat the atrongest in monster world too." Igrus had a sparkle in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:48 pm

"Well, sounds like quite a task. But you'll have to get stronger for that. So train a lot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:24 pm

"I do train though getting a grasp of the demon powers is hard. I have been working on using them. Training is fun though, I like using magic."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:36 am

"I'm sure it is. So what made you want to od all that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:45 am

"My aunt from my mother's side looks down on half breeds and she says a lot of people do. So I will prove to everyone that half breeds are powerful or something like that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful serenity of a spring morning   Peaceful serenity of a spring morning - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peaceful serenity of a spring morning
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next