Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Mink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_voting_barMink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Mink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_voting_barMink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Mink's day at the mall

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Mink's day at the mall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:45 pm

"Yes, somewhat in that area. I see you've found your things. Well on the way to get settled down here, I see." He walked with her back to the bench she was sitting on before.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:48 pm

"Yeah...I am. I found myself a husband, and now we're going to have a child. Seems different than back home."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:50 pm

"You finally taken charge of your life. Great to see how you changed. You grown more beautiful as well." He ran his hand through her hair. "So, how's the wedding been?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:53 pm

"Fine, so how have mother and father been in my absence?" *Mink's wings flap a bit as he ran his hand along her hair*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:55 pm

"Well, it's hard to hear, but they're both gone. They decided to fight along in that war, but they were unlucky."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:57 pm

"Oh...I didn't see them...I could have helped..." *Mink begins to tear up*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:59 pm

"No tears, I thought I learned you that. They're doing better, where ever they are now. No more pain for them." He swung an arm around her. "You have your own family to take care of now. I guess I should stop taking care of you by now."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:02 pm

*Mink shakes her head* "No. I think it's okay. You've cared for me when I needed it. I'll need it even more now that I've learned that mother and father are gone..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:03 pm

"You have someone caring for you already. I'm not going to get in his way. I've stayed in this world too long already, I reckon."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:05 pm

"We were both born in this world, right? We're not denizens of the monster world like mother was...we have no place there." *Mink starts to tear up again*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:07 pm

"You have him, he has you, and soon, you'll have a child. Keep note of that, keep your attention on that. Don't forget about the things you have done yourself sofar. I'll be heading off again soon. I gotta be up high again, I need to feel the sky again."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:08 pm

"...okay. Bye." *Mink starts crying a little, walking off back to her place to wait for Pyrus to get home*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:12 pm

Zayne walked out in the night. It's been long, too long, that he was challenged for anything. And now, this warlock has taken his sister and his parents in the same time. -Well, you better take good care of her.- He jumped up the side of the mall, and up the roof. There, making sure he wasn't seen, he transformed into his Dragon form, and flew high up, to the place only visible to other dragons or planes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:24 pm

Pyrus came home and hugged Mink, " had a feeling you needed a hug." He kepted her in a loose hug careful not to put a lot of pressure on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:31 pm

"Yeah..." *Mink turns around and hugs Pyrus* "...I met my brother at the mall today. He told me my mother and father passed in the revolution..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:33 pm

Pyrus gets a sad expression on his face. "I failed to protect them, I guess I am a failure." Tears form in Pyrus' eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:36 pm

"..." *Mink slaps Pyrus, then runs into her room, crying*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:40 pm

Pyrus rubbed his face and went after Mink, "I am sorry Mink. I said something bad didn't I?" Pyrus enetered the room.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:41 pm

*Mink breathed a large jet of flame at Pyrus* "YOU INSENSITIVE JERK!"
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:41 pm

The member 'Tsun-Chan353' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Angel/Demon Power' : 9
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:42 pm

Zayne dropped in between, and faded Mink's attack. "No using fire in that manner, I made that very clear."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:45 pm

"But! He was acting insensitive to mother and father!" *Mink was in tears at this point*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:48 pm

"No she can use her fire like this, if she needs to vent she can. I was not thinking and spoke again and it made her sad." Pyrus stood there.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:51 pm

"I thought I taught you better, Mink." He got up straight again. "Keep yourself in check." He then turned to Pyrus. "Stay shush on such things, it lies sensative."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:53 pm

"B-b-b-but..." *Mink just threw herself onto the bed and shot a large jet of flame at the ceiling, sustaining if for a while, making some smoke fill the room*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mink's day at the mall
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next