Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A meeting of two I_vote_lcapA meeting of two I_voting_barA meeting of two I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A meeting of two I_vote_lcapA meeting of two I_voting_barA meeting of two I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A meeting of two

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A meeting of two Empty
PostSubject: A meeting of two   A meeting of two I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:05 am

Pyrus cam walking into the castle and he came to the main room. "I am here to have a chat." Pyrus said out loud.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A meeting of two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:09 am

"And what is it this time?"
Back to top Go down

A meeting of two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:11 am

"I failed to take out c.c. so I am here to return your army and knowlage. I used you for what I needes so I am done with you." Pyrus yawned.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A meeting of two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:13 am

"Very well. A shame. Consider the contract nullified. Now begone from my sight, warlock."
Back to top Go down

A meeting of two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:19 am

"Give up on the throne, as king of monster world I would never let you taint the noble name of the demon royalty." Pyrus started to leave.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A meeting of two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:21 am

"What you consider 'taint', I consider purity. We have our differences in opinion, warlock. Best not make political strife of it."
Back to top Go down

A meeting of two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:24 am

"My influence is good enough to defame you. Play your wannabe noble while you still can, but I know you sent that assailant after Namide." Pyrus stopped and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A meeting of two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:27 am

"Hmm? I have no idea what you're talking about. I do things in as straightforward a manner as possible. I don't resort to petty tricks like assassinations."
Back to top Go down

A meeting of two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:32 am

"Drop the innocent act, oh yeah my daughter in law will be allowed back in this world. I do not care what you say you lay a hand on her or my family you will find yourself chained up and sealed in a rock." Pyrus' voice was grim sounding.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A meeting of two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:35 am

"By what authority do you command me? As far as I know, you're just an interim king, with temporary power. It is my own daughter that I banished, not a citizen of this realm. It is a family matter, and you shall stay your hand out of this."
Back to top Go down

A meeting of two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:41 am

"She is my family and she is good friends with Namide. It would be child's play for me to get authority here, I am just saying she will be allowed to return here and if I hear you even look in her direction. I will come back and show you hell, you are an inbred pathetic demon."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A meeting of two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:43 am

"Inbred? Hah! My family is of the purest blood. We do not 'mate' within the family. We take our procreation with only the purest of bloods. But fine. She shall be allowed, but she is still banished from this family."
Back to top Go down

A meeting of two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:47 am

"She is part of the nekomi family we are a far older noble family, your family might as well be a baby sucking on its mothers breast compared to mine." Pyrus laughed and once again started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A meeting of two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:49 am

"I do not care, begone. I have matters to attend to."
Back to top Go down

A meeting of two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:53 am

Pyrus left mumbling about never meeting him again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A meeting of two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:35 am

-TIMOSKIPPU-

-End of R3-
Back to top Go down

A meeting of two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:39 am

Igrus managed to find the castle asking around, "Hello can anyone tell me where I can find regina?" Igrus wandered around the castle.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A meeting of two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:53 am

"And who would be asking?" *Nide walks up to igrus*
Back to top Go down

A meeting of two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:56 am

"I am just looking for Regina, if you would please direct me to her." Igrus kept her voice calm.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A meeting of two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:00 am

"I first need to know whom is asking for her, after all, we can't let just anyone speak with her. You look like a commoner, I don't know how you got into the castle, but you'd better give a good reason for wanting to speak to her."
Back to top Go down

A meeting of two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:03 am

"We have a misubderstanding to clear up," Igrus just stood there. "I do not have a name to give you now if you would tell me where she is I'd be happy."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A meeting of two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:06 am

"With no name, you cannot see her. Begone from this castle or face the guards, and be removed from the grounds by force."
Back to top Go down

A meeting of two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:08 am

Igrus bought enough time to locate her aura, "oh there she is." Igrus started to follow the aura ignoring Nide.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A meeting of two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:12 am

"GUARDS! Seize the intruder and remove her from the Castle grounds at once!" *Nide snaps her fingers and a dozen armed guards appear*
Back to top Go down

A meeting of two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:14 am

Igrus looked at the guards and released calming magic on all of them and started to walk past them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A meeting of two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of two   A meeting of two I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting of two
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next