Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Ryuji Brought a Girl Home I_vote_lcapRyuji Brought a Girl Home I_voting_barRyuji Brought a Girl Home I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Ryuji Brought a Girl Home I_vote_lcapRyuji Brought a Girl Home I_voting_barRyuji Brought a Girl Home I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Ryuji Brought a Girl Home

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Ryuji Brought a Girl Home Empty
PostSubject: Ryuji Brought a Girl Home   Ryuji Brought a Girl Home I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:06 am

Ryuji carried the girl in and sat her down on the couch. He lay her head on one end and propped her feet on the other, then placed a blanket over her and a pillow under her head. "There you go, all comfy. Now, just rest, I have work to get done."
Ryuji went into the back room and sat down at his desk, beginning to draw some manga. He left the door to the room open.

Last edited by Aster's Blessed on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji Brought a Girl Home   Ryuji Brought a Girl Home I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:14 am

After a while, the girl woke up. She looked around the room, and studied her surroundings. "Wha...where am I?" She reached into her pocket and pulled out a cell phone. "Great, this thing's busted. I have no clues do I..." She saw that a person was in the next room over, so she walked over and knocked at the door. "Um..Hello?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji Brought a Girl Home   Ryuji Brought a Girl Home I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:16 am

"Oh, so you're awake. If you're wondering how you got here, I brought you. You were passed out on the beach, but you didn't appear to have any major injuries, so I figured it would be better to let you sleep it off. Would you mind telling me your name?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji Brought a Girl Home   Ryuji Brought a Girl Home I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:22 am

"My name...I...can't remember..." She grabbed her head. "The only thing I can remember is...something about wings and feathers..."

Last edited by violink4swords on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji Brought a Girl Home   Ryuji Brought a Girl Home I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:24 am

"I see...most likely you hit your head at sea or something and fell off a ship. Why don't we just call you Tsubasa then? If we just call you by what you do know, that will free up your mind to remember other things."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji Brought a Girl Home   Ryuji Brought a Girl Home I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:28 am

"Well that makes sense I guess, Tsubasa...it does have a nice ring to it. But what does it mean? Why is this something I remember?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji Brought a Girl Home   Ryuji Brought a Girl Home I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:32 am

"Well, it could mean many things, perhaps you cared for bird, perhaps you were traveling with an angel or phoenix, or perhaps you were carried by a bird and dropped into the ocean, or you were riding on a large flightless bird and running across the ocean who knows? Perhaps if you get some rest more will come back to you. I'll grab us something to eat." Ryuji got up and went into the kitchen to find some food.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji Brought a Girl Home   Ryuji Brought a Girl Home I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:37 am

"Well, I guess you're right." She looked at the drawings on the desk. "So what are these then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji Brought a Girl Home   Ryuji Brought a Girl Home I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:48 am

"Oh those" Ryuji was shuffling through the cupboard. "I happen to be a professional manga artist. Until recently, the anime market had nearly died, only a few fans left. However, I managed to get my manga published, something only a few people have actually been able to do in the last 50 years. A weekly magazine that had been running just old reprints picked it up and it became a hit. In fact, it spurred a boom that brought back the market. New manga are being created each month, and mine has already been turned into an anime. It's all I can do to put out a weekly release sometimes." Ryuji pulled some ingredients out of the fridge. "I hope you like miso soup."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji Brought a Girl Home   Ryuji Brought a Girl Home I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:46 pm

"Don't remember, but then again, I don't remember the last time I've eaten either, so anything will do for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji Brought a Girl Home   Ryuji Brought a Girl Home I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:54 am

Pyrus teleported to the general area of where Ryuji lived. "I guess it was not so bad when you get use to it." Pyrus laughed.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji Brought a Girl Home   Ryuji Brought a Girl Home I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:58 am

Koji held his head for a minute. "A little more nauseating than hyperspace travel, but not quite as long." He pointed towards Ryuji's apartment "Her signal is in this direction, let us hurry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji Brought a Girl Home   Ryuji Brought a Girl Home I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:00 am

Pyrus hurried over to the door an knocked on it. "You should try dying once that my friend is a crazy feeling."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji Brought a Girl Home   Ryuji Brought a Girl Home I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:02 am

"I'd rather not, thank you. My sins cannot be repaid by death alone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji Brought a Girl Home   Ryuji Brought a Girl Home I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:05 am

Ryuji heard a knock at the door. "Well who could that be? Here, you start eating, I'll go check on the door." Ryuji opened up the door. "N'cha! Oh, why if it isn't Illusion-sensei. Sorry I haven't paid my tab yet. I'll get it to you once the next issue is out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji Brought a Girl Home   Ryuji Brought a Girl Home I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:07 am

"I am no illusion, but please do pay that tb my illusion keeps hounding me about it." Pyrus laughed, "we have other business is there a girl here with no memories?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji Brought a Girl Home   Ryuji Brought a Girl Home I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:11 am

"Wait, no illusion...but that means..." Ryuji hugged pyrus. "I thought you were dead! how are you alive? Timewarp? Necromancy? And yes there is a girl here by that description. I have been calling her Tsubasa, because her only memory involved wings."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji Brought a Girl Home   Ryuji Brought a Girl Home I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:15 am

"A goddess brought me back, and then I took over thr school and became a king. I see you did not end up with Namide." Pyrus hugged Ryuji back. "This man needs to give her back her memories." He pointed at koji.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji Brought a Girl Home   Ryuji Brought a Girl Home I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:23 am

"Please don't say things so casually old man, this is a serious matter." Koji walked up to Ryuji. "The feathers are all in this box, over 40 in total. Together they should restore her memory and her soul."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji Brought a Girl Home   Ryuji Brought a Girl Home I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:25 am

"Wait, if you have the feathers, than you must know who she is and how she lost her memory to begin with."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji Brought a Girl Home   Ryuji Brought a Girl Home I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:29 am

"He does know just get her for us please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji Brought a Girl Home   Ryuji Brought a Girl Home I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:31 am

"Very well." Ryuji turned back into the room. "Tsubasa, there are some nice men here to see you who say they have your memories."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji Brought a Girl Home   Ryuji Brought a Girl Home I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:32 am

Tsubasa came over to the door. "My memories? That's a good thing right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji Brought a Girl Home   Ryuji Brought a Girl Home I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:35 am

"Well, you lost them, so its only natural to want them back."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji Brought a Girl Home   Ryuji Brought a Girl Home I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:37 am

"Here you go, they're in this box. Now please open after I leave, good day." Koji attempted to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji Brought a Girl Home   Ryuji Brought a Girl Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuji Brought a Girl Home
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next