Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_vote_lcapTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_voting_barTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_vote_lcapTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_voting_barTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:17 am

"Well I don't mind, if it makes you happy. I just had to know why you were so attached to me." Syprus ruffled his hair.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:18 am

He smiled and then yawned. "So..what is school like?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:25 am

"It is a place where you study in a room full of other kids. I think you will like it, takumi enjoys school." Syprus smiled.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:02 am

he blinked. "I see..." He then yawned. "I hope they aren't afraid if they ever figure out what I am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:05 am

"If you do not go talking about it, I doubt no kids are going to figure it out. I can talk to te teacher to not mention anything about it."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:10 am

He smiled "Ok." He then hugged him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:13 am

Syprus hugged him back, "I hope you make many friends."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:21 am

He smiled and then looked up at him. "I don't need many...just a few good ones right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:25 am

"Something like that, I have a few good friends. Though most of them I met while being a doctor, maybe you can mak many friends." Syprus smiled at Ashura.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:33 am

He nodded. "I'll try but I find it hard to trust people at times."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:38 am

"I know it is hard to trust people, but you have to try to find the good in people." Syprus hugged Ashura tightly.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:44 am

He looked at him and sighed. "the problem is if I smile people will see my fangs as I can't hide them yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:48 am

"Want to see a trick?" Syprus used a really weak illusion spell. Ashura's fangs were hidden, "I am poor at illusion magic. Though I can do something as simple as hide your fangs." Syprus smiled.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:00 am

He blinked and then yawned and curled up cudding with Syprus as he started to fall asleep again hating the daytime. "Do I have to take classes in the day?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:03 am

"Try it for a few weeks if you do not like it we can home school you," Syprus hummed to Ashura.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:05 am

He nodded "Ok." He then hugged him and smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:08 am

"I can have my dad make you an illusion charm that keeps your teeth hidden. He use to make silly charms like that all the time, maybe he can make you a ring or something."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:09 am

He nodded. "I'd like to go see him anyway..I never got to see him long."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:12 am

"Then you can go see him, he should be at his pizzaria. He has been avoiding his job as king of monster world lately." Syprus thought a bit.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:15 am

"Can you take me I'm too tired right now to go out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:18 am

"I can carry you," Syprus started to get up holding Ashura. "If you get hungry on the way tell me so we can get out of sight so you can feed on me."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:32 am

He cuddled in Syprus' arms and curled up. "Hmm...Ok" He then smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:33 am

Syprus walked to the pizzaria carrying Ashura.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:28 am

-EoR4-

*Tsun walked in with Igrus, waiting for Syprus and Pyrus to get home. She visited Takumi's old room, and cried silently for a while, then went back into the living room* "Go get what you're going to pack, okay dear?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:33 am

Igrus grabbed his bag that was packed, "always ready to go on a trip." He then hugged his mom tightly.

Syprus and Pyrus silently went in and watched the scene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop
Page 37 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next