Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Jessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_voting_barJessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Jessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_voting_barJessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Jessika & Cad's day out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Jessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessika & Cad's day out   Jessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:02 am

"Ah sorry...I'm Namide Lily Murrpau." She then bowed slightly.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Jessika & Cad's day out   Jessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:05 am

"Ah. Forgive me if I gave the wrong impression, madame. I was simply going by the class you were as a title. I meant no offence."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Jessika & Cad's day out   Jessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:08 am

She nodded. "I know but I just don't like being called a Nekoyasha."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jessika & Cad's day out   Jessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:10 am

"As I said, please forgive me. I meant no offence, madame." *Cad bows deeply in apology.*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Jessika & Cad's day out   Jessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:10 am

She nodded. "It's ok.." She then looked back at Jessika. "So you married that fool huh?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Jessika & Cad's day out   Jessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:11 am

"I take it by the fact that my friend here called you by your last name you must be someone of high status,and may I ask how do you know my husband?he is not a fool,he is a great man who cares for me deeply and I for him."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Jessika & Cad's day out   Jessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:13 am

She blinked. "Nekoyasha isn't my last name it's what I am actually..but I went to school with him I guess." She then sighed. "He was an asshole at first."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Jessika & Cad's day out   Jessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:15 am

"Ah i see,and yes he does tend to come off like that a bit at first but when you get to know him he really is a great man."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Jessika & Cad's day out   Jessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:17 am

She nodded. "Yep..." She then sighed. "So...I wanted to know something...what's the angel world like?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Jessika & Cad's day out   Jessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:19 am

"It is a beautiful place that is just describable,would you like to come with me on day?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Jessika & Cad's day out   Jessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:22 am

"Maybe...my world is nice at times...but it's got its flaws."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Jessika & Cad's day out   Jessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:23 am

"What might those be if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Jessika & Cad's day out   Jessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:29 am

"Greed, power hunger, etc." She then stretched. "Classic issues of a demon."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Jessika & Cad's day out   Jessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:34 am

"That may be true but where are those problems non existent?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Jessika & Cad's day out   Jessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:36 am

"Hmm...some place I think as there is a balance."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Jessika & Cad's day out   Jessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:37 am

"There will always be corruption which leads to those horrid outcomes no matter where they are."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Jessika & Cad's day out   Jessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:42 am

"Right..well It was nice talking to you...just contact me sometime if you want to hang out" She then sighed and looked at her watch before opening a rift and stepping through it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jessika & Cad's day out   Jessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:52 am

"That was a nice girl. A friend of yours milady?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Jessika & Cad's day out   Jessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:54 am

Jessika shook her head

"No I have never met her before,but she seems to be a friend of my husbands."

Jessika pushed Cad towards the dressing room

"Okay now it's your turn to try something on."

Jess handed her the dress
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jessika & Cad's day out   Jessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:56 am

"Alright, if you insist, milady. I shall go put it on." *Cad walks into the changing room and puts on the outfit Jess handed her, coming out a few minutes later* "What do you think, milady?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Jessika & Cad's day out   Jessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:59 am

"No perhaps it is a bit too revealing.Stay here and I'll bring you another one."

Jessika left and came back 5 minutes later with a black dress,a white dress with flowers,and a pink one.

"Here now try these on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jessika & Cad's day out   Jessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:01 am

"Alright, milady." *Cad goes back into the changing room and changes into each one, coming out to show Jess each one*
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Jessika & Cad's day out   Jessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:02 am

"They all looked great on one,so which ones do you want to buy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jessika & Cad's day out   Jessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:05 am

"I guess the black and the white ones, milady."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Jessika & Cad's day out   Jessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:09 am

"Okay we shall go pay for these and move on to the next store."

Jessika and Cad paid for their dresses and walked to a lingerie store. Jessika dragged Cad inside.

"Maybe I can find something that will excite Ignis."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessika & Cad's day out   Jessika & Cad's day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jessika & Cad's day out
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Mall-
Jump to: