Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_vote_lcapFrank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_voting_barFrank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_vote_lcapFrank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_voting_barFrank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Frank and Serana go to holy castle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:54 am

"Not without this." Syprus showed Ignis the ring he swiped.

lets go to table frank I am done scolding him Serana grabed frank's arm and headed for the table.

"Tsun please don't hurt me he started it." Syprus was afraid.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:56 am

"You know what Igrus will take it from you and make your life a living hell,so are you sure you want to hold on to that?"

Ignis caught up to Jessika.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:57 am

"..." *Tsun just walks off, following ignis and jess*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:00 am

"Good point... how did I get it anyways? Tsu please wait for me." Syprus ran after Tsun.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:02 am

So everyone had their dinner and had a great time but Ignis was still mad at Syprus for what he did.

~~~~~2 hours past~~~~~

"So that was good,right."

Ignis glared at Syprus

"I guess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:06 am

"I'll be taking my leave, milady. Here is my number, in case you should ever need my employ. I shall get to work on seeing if my ability can be learned, and if it can, I shall share the knowledge with you milady. Farewell, and may you and your husband be well in the days to come." *Cad walks off*
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:08 am

"Thank you for everything."

"Nice to meet you."

"She was nice,huh?"

"Ya I agree."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:09 am

*Tsun just ignores syprus, walking off back towards the gate to the human world*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:12 am

"Dude chill out I have a hot demon wife who likes to... well you get the point no offence jess but tsun looks cuter and is more my type." Syprus was trying to get ignis unmad.

"Frank lets go I am tired." Serana started to get up. "Ok serana lets go we can go back to travling." Frank got up and held serana's hand and started to leave.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:14 am

"It's not that easy Syp."

jessika just shook her head.

The couple walked back towards their castle in the monster world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:19 am

Syprus ran after Tsun and caught up with her"Tsu please calm down I was joking really. Look I love you more then anything..." syprus wrapped his arms around tsun knowing he might ge shocked "I trust you with my life and I made a mistake I'll understand if you hate me."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:21 am

*Tsun lets loose a pulse of electricity* "You know I hate it when you flirt like that, yet you do it anyway! I'm beginning to doubt your love for me..." *Tsun is beginning to tear up as she says this*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:31 am

"I deserved that... I am sorry I got caught up with my teasing of Ignis..... tsu you are the most beautiful person in the universe. I am afraid you will realize one day that i am not worthy of you." Syprus was hurting from the shock but he kept holding her "if you chose to stop my heart then I'll let you go if not then let me carry you home...." syprus eas trying to calm tsun down.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:33 am

"Give...me one reason...why I should...believe you..." *Tsun was crying*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:39 am

"Because........" syprus held tsun tighter "Without you I would still be an idiot going down a path of self destruction. I would give up everything for you... I would even make a deal with the devil to be with you forever... make a contract with me to only ever tell you the truth and if I lie then i will die." Syprus kept holding tsun.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:41 am

"...you...sniff...mean that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:44 am

"I mean it you are my everthing without you I am as good as dead." Syprus kepted hugging tsun.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:48 am

"...okay...I believe you...just...please don't...leave...me..." *Tsun falls asleep from exhaustion caused by too much emotion in syprus' arms*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:52 am

"Sigh good thing I planned on the babbysitter staying with the kids over night..." syprus headed to a hotel and booked a room. He laid tsun on the bed and got into it and went to sleep to.

Time jump to morning.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:57 am

*Tsun is snoring, still exhausted from the previous night*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:58 am

Syprus cuddled with Tsun he was trying to not wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:38 am

*Tsun is snoring, but not as loud as before*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:40 am

"Honey you are so cute when you sleep." Syprus said silently.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:41 am

*Tsun snores*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:46 am

"Tsu hate to wake you up but we are in a hotel and well we have to get home eventually." Syprus gently shook tsun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frank and Serana go to holy castle
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next