Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_voting_barA couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_voting_barA couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:00 am

"Twins..." syprus was mumbling on the ground. "Dad I'll join you soon." Syprus was out of it.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:02 am

"Not on my watch you will."

ignis pounded on Syprus's chest.

"Why god,why him,he is expecting twins,please don't take him from me."

"Give him mouth to mouth sweetie."

"Good idea."

Ignis prepped to give Syprus mouth to mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:05 am

"Let me put my lip stick on." Syprus started to laugh. "I am over it already but your wife gave the ok why waste such a good mood." Syprus was dieing laughing.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:07 am

"You're right."

Ignis leaned in.

"That's right sweetie show him who's the man."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:08 am

*Tsun rolls her eyes and shocks syprus, and in turn, ignis*
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:09 am

"Oh god why?We were just having fun."

"They did seem to be enjoying themselves."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:11 am

"Meh...Sy kisses no one but me. We have a contract, which he must uphold unto his last day of his EXTENDED lifespan"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:11 am

"He was coming onto me I swear..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:14 am

Ignis got up and dusted himself off.

"Alright,now that that's over what would you guys want to do."

"Please join us in doing anything."

Last edited by Princess Luna on Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:14 am

"Alright, anything sounds good right now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:16 am

"We could get some vodka..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:16 am

"Yes,lets do that."

"I don't mind drinking,how about you Tsun?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:18 am

"...ah, what the heck. I don't normally drink, by the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:20 am

"She can't drink..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:21 am

"Aren't you pregnant?"

"That's right,well I wont drink to be fair to you and so I can watch over my Ignis."

"i don't need a babysitter."

"Yes you do."

"Okay."

Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:23 am

"Whatever, you guys asked, and I was willing to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:25 am

"......I won't over drink still feeling the effects of last time and I think the knights of round have it out for me for revealing my underworld connection..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:27 am

'Syprus you are too paranoid,no-one cares about your connections.Now we drink!"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:29 am

"So...jess. What names do you have in mind? I'd love to hear the opinions of a full blood angel on this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:31 am

"Just one shot...."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:35 am

"Oh really.Well I have so many names for a boy I have Gabriel,Michael,and Raphael and for a girl I have Cathetel,Charmeine,and Cherubim.You are welcome to use any of them if you like."

"Screw that,we drink until we puke."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:36 am

"Wow, so many names..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:39 am

"It was always a dream of mine to have many kids."

"I'm cutting you off at two."

"That's not fair I want many kids."

"We'll talk about it later."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:41 am

"Arch angels... Ignis i refuse to over drink again."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:41 am

"And I'm sure you'll be a great mother to them all, Jess."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude   A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A couple of couples: Honeymoon Prelude
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Pier-
Jump to: