Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 4 I_vote_lcapYarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 4 I_voting_barYarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 4 I_vote_lcapYarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 4 I_voting_barYarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:05 pm

Ten jumped in the way and took the hit. "Gin..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Yarashi ran around Tori's fire shell with his Slythering Accelaration spell, "no air means no flames right?", he said as the accelaration formed a vacume.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:08 pm

The member 'Yarashi Kaminato' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 1
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Seeing Ten threw herself in front of a guy to prevent him from being hit, Monica radio'd Xingke and Bradley. "Let's just cut this short, they're taking too many casualties."
Back to top Go down

Yarashi sighed, "damn it, not strong enoph!".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:09 pm

Ten's eyes closed. "D-don't get invo-" She was now knocked out.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:10 pm

Gin saw Ten Took the hit and said" Ten.... A Gray-Blue Aura Came around Gin and said to the Knightmere" YOU MONSTER YOU TRYING TO HURT MY FRIEND THAT IS IT NO MORE I AM NOT TAKING IT ANYMORE!".

He put his Two palms Togther and Foces all of his Power and said to the Knightmear" Hey 2 can play that game" DarkWolfBLAZER Cannon!!!!"

A Grey-Black Color Bean Came out from his Palms and aim it to The knightmere!
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:10 pm

The member 'David Knight' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 9
Back to top Go down

Sakura laughed. "Looks like I'm gone..." She teleported away.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:11 pm

Hitting Shen Hu's right side, it blew half it's floating system away, along with Shen Hu's right arm. "Damn..." Monica budged in on the fight, with her own Hadron, while Bradley got the Shen Hu out of the fighting area.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:11 pm

The member 'Anya Alstreim' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Hadron Check' : 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:14 pm

Tori fell to the ground, holding her arm. "My arm..." Her arm started to glow again, this time turning into a ball and smashing into a Knightmare by accident. "Damn...tell 'em I'llpay for that one..."

Last edited by Mia X on Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:14 pm

The member 'Mia X' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 8
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:15 pm

Having missed her initial Hadron shot, Monica raised her shield, as the Percival jumped in right in front, firing his smaller Hadron.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:15 pm

The member 'Anya Alstreim' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Hadron Check' : 3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:17 pm

Yarashi coated the flames around Tori with ice, "this should stop it!"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:17 pm

The member 'Yarashi Kaminato' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 7
Back to top Go down

The ice melted and put out the fire.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:18 pm

He fell happy but saw Ten and pick her up. He Lay her in a bench and pull out his watch. He said Tori and Yarashi Move out of the way.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:19 pm

"Right..." Tori went and stood next to Ten.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:19 pm

Bradley flew his Knightmare behind Monica, to have her shield protect him. "Human boy, the girl protected you for a reason. Don't have that reason be in vain. Take her, and leave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:21 pm

Ten was still abel to talk, but what she said wasn't controllable. "L-lea-"
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:23 pm

He said into the watch" IT TIME TO REV IT UP"

The Robot Know as Dragoon Fighter Came from the side and Landing by Gin. He jump in to the robot and said" Yarashi and Tori Join me"

This is the robot

https://media.photobucket.com/image/shin%20gundam/turn_x/MushaGundamMkII.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:37 pm

Yarashi got in on the seat to the left of Gin, no controlles where there, "im with you bud".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:38 pm

"D-don't get i-"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next