Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_vote_lcapYarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_voting_barYarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_vote_lcapYarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_voting_barYarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:20 pm

"Guess it'll take a bit more strength." She rushed in, punching the shield with the Knightmare and jumping out of it.

Sakura stood up. "Damn..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:21 pm

Monica grabbed full control of her Knightmare. "Fine, have it your way. Fight it is." She deactivated the shield, and as Tenakai came towards her, she fired her Hadron Cannon.

Last edited by Anya Alstreim on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:21 pm

The member 'Anya Alstreim' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Hadron Check' : 8
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:23 pm

As she jumped out, lightning charged in her hands. "Twin Lightning Vortex!" A tornado of lightning surrounded Monica's Knightmare as Ten landed on top of it. "Try to hit me now!"

Last edited by rpdude999 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:23 pm

The member 'rpdude999' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Spell Check' : 7

--------------------------------

#2 'Spell Check' : 3

#3 'Spell Check' : 9
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Seeing the Knightmare was somewhat still bangling around, she immediately raised the Shield again. -I need Mordred's firepower for this, this is getting out of hand here.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:33 pm

She started to grab the metal and kept trying to tear it open. She ripped off a small chunk of metal from the head, but nothing that damaged it too badly.

Sakura walked over to Tori and Yarashi. "You need your boyfriend to fight me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:41 pm

Yarashi got iratated again, he looked at Sakura, "what ... did you call me?", he started glowing with golden aura, "im ... not ... her ... boyfriend!!!", he yelled, as his sword shot a baradge of powerful fire blasts at Sakura.(x3)
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:41 pm

The member 'Yarashi Kaminato' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Spell Check' : 10

#2 'Spell Check' : 6

#3 'Spell Check' : 3
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:43 pm

From a distance Bradley's Percival and Xingke's Shen Hu came visible, and saw the burning Knightmare Frame, while the Shinkirõ was still flying. Monica, clearly no longer amused, deactivated her shield again. "So that's how you want to play it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:45 pm

She jumped off. "I'm done here..."

Sakura got hit by 2, but dodged the 3rd. "Heh..." Sakura trapped them both in balls of fire. "Live through this and I'll be amazed!" They balls squeezed down on them, slowly burning and crushing them.

Last edited by rpdude999 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:48 pm

As the Percival and Shen Hu arrived, they noticed the severely damaged Knightmare was still having a certain grade of structural integrity. Bradley called up on Monica. "Y'all right?" Monica confirmed over her com.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:51 pm

Ten walked over to her Knightmare. "I'll make sure she dies next time if its the last thing I do."

Sakura glared at Monica. "Great she's got backup...better hope she doesn't notice me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:54 pm

As Yarashi got hurt over and over again within the flames, he used his Slythering Accelaration spell to dash out, coating his sword in the flames, he used the spell's power against Sakura, trying a flaming spin-slash, "I whent to hell and back! its gonna take some real fight to stop me!".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:56 pm

"My, my, you forgot somebody didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:56 pm

As Xingke saw several people fighting down at the ground, he threw his Knightmare inbetween, and blocked both side from attacking. "This ends here, is that clear?" Bradley assisted Monica in keeping the people apart from each other as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:59 pm

"Hmm..." She used fire to hold herself to its height. "You don't look so tough..."

Ten looked over. "Oh crap..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:00 pm

Yarashilooked at Tori after atempting the attack, "I know she can take it ... or I hope".
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:01 pm

Gin Jump in the air and said" Hey You think you going to forget the hardcore son of the gun."

He put his Two palms Togther and Foces all of his Power and He Yell" WOLFBLAZER Cannon!!!!"

A Green-Blue Color Bean Came out from his Palms and aim it to The knightmere!
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:01 pm

The member 'David Knight' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 4
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:02 pm

The Shen Hu, who doged the atack, opened it's hatch in front, and fired his Hadron Cannon at Gin.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:02 pm

The member 'Anya Alstreim' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Hadron Check' : 9
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:03 pm

He said his words over the com to Gin. "Sayonara."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:03 pm

Tori was screaming in pain, her arm now broken. "That's it..." Her arm started to glow, but stopped. "ugh...Someone help!"

Last edited by Mia X on Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

The member 'Mia X' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next