Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 5 I_vote_lcapYarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 5 I_voting_barYarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 5 I_vote_lcapYarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 5 I_voting_barYarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:40 pm

This Robot is in synic with our Body. I show you Dragoon Fighter's Wind UpperCut on the KnightMear.

Gin said to Yarashi" i Need to Take Ten To the Doctor I want you to Fight with this robot"

He jump out from the robot and said" Fighter you are with Yarashi He is your friend." Fighter Nod his head.

He Grab Ten and Run to the Doctor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Yarashi sighed, "listen Dragoon! we gotta cover Gin!", he said, making the robot follow Gin and Ten.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:48 pm

The Robot said to Yarashi" Ok Friend Use my Finshing Move Giga Dragon Driver it will help you and your friends"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:49 pm

From above, a massive machine crashed through. The huge thing was only known to a few. The Siegfried. "Knights of Round, I'll deal with this. You have done well." Monica nodded inside her cockpit. "Thank you, Lord Jeremiah."
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:52 pm

The Robot said" Yarashi There is a way you can beat this robot but you need 2- or 3 to do the move right"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:54 pm

Yarashi noded, "I dont want to fight, I just want to make sure Gin and the others are safe".
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:55 pm

Jeremiah shot all five Slash Harkens at him, which were at the size of lances compared to the Mech he fired them at.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:55 pm

The Robot said" Use the Super Speed Level 7 Butten"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:56 pm

The five Slash Harkens shot to the Mech
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:56 pm

The member 'Anya Alstreim' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 4, 4, 6, 7, 7
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:57 pm

Yarashi 's eyes widend, "uh, Dragoon, shield mode!".
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:58 pm

Dragoon said" Shield Mode Active!"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:58 pm

Three Slash Harkens hit the target, while two missed him. the ones that hit, dealt considerable damage to the Mech. Jeremiah opened his com. "Fall back, now that you still can."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:02 pm

Yarashi responded, "belive me, I dont exactly want to fight, I just need answers! like why the hell are you and those other machines after Tenakai!?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:03 pm

Jeremiah stopped his attacks. "We're not after them, they opened fire on us."
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:03 pm

The Robot answer Yarashi" I am The Dragoon Fighter That your Friend Gin was Building for many Years. Those however is call Knightmears"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:08 pm

Yarashi groaned, "oh Gin why did you have to go and date a hot head!", he said, talking to himself. Yarashi then started to talk with Jeremiah. "no hard fealings, she just doesnt know how to keep her Ego in check I gues, but hey, your machine is pritty stronh".
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:10 pm

Jeremiah smiled. "It's not called a Giga Fortress for nothing. But seen the damage done on both sides, I suggest we could better end this without any more bloodshed."
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:10 pm

The robot Hear what yarashi was saying" Said that to his face and come on we need to get Gin and our friends out of there now!"

The robot said to Yarashi" Come on We need to get to the Hospical Now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:14 pm

Yarashi noded, "yea, and maybe we could all get together and practice sometime!", he closed the com, then spoke to Dragoon, "Dragoon, lets go to Gin'es location, he needs us all more than ever".
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:19 pm

Jeremiah let the Mech leave without doing more damage then he already has. He landed his Siegfried as soon as Dragoon had left, and walked to the severely damaged Shen Hu. "A good thing I still had the Siegfried. It might have gone wrong if I hadn't shown up." Monica came forward. "Yes, we are gratefull you stepped by Lord Jeremiah. It's a shame this happened. That girl me and Gino saved before, with the Zeradan incident here, she got cocky after I pointed out to her to be more careful. She attacked me, I managed to destroy her Knightmare, then Bradley and Xingke appeared. that boy then took a shot at Xingke, and he shot his Hadron at him. The girl before mentioned took the hit for him, so we lost her on that." Jeremiah nodded. "I'll expect a full rapport on this tomorrow. Let's just conceal our wounds here."
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:22 pm

The robot said to Yarashi" Ok Let get to the hospical now!" The Robot Put On his JetJust Boots to start his fight.

The Robot and Yarashi is heading where gin is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5