Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Gathering of many people I_vote_lcapGathering of many people I_voting_barGathering of many people I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Gathering of many people I_vote_lcapGathering of many people I_voting_barGathering of many people I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Gathering of many people

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Gathering of many people Empty
PostSubject: Gathering of many people   Gathering of many people I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:41 pm

Gino walked with Takumi ni the mall, looking around for a place where they could eat. "Well, there sure are a lot of people around here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of many people   Gathering of many people I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Tenakai was eating a burger and french fries when she noticed them. "I wonder who they are..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of many people   Gathering of many people I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:44 pm

Takumi made a small nod to the burgershop. "Maybe eat there?" Gino laughed a bit. "Works for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of many people   Gathering of many people I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:46 pm

She saw them walk over. "Catch!" She tossed a french fry to Gino.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of many people   Gathering of many people I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Gino caught the fry with his teeth and ate it. "Haha, thanks mate. Just what I needed." They walked up to her, and Gino sat next to her, while Takumi sat on the other side.

Last edited by Anya Alstreim on Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of many people   Gathering of many people I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:48 pm

"Hi. My name's Tenakai. You can call me Ten...it's what my friends call me back home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of many people   Gathering of many people I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:51 pm

Mia walked over to the burgershop, but jumped over one of the walls to do it. "Ah...Burgers..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of many people   Gathering of many people I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:53 pm

"I'm Gino Weinberg, Knight of Three, and this is my girlfriend, Takumi Nekomi. She's Knight of Eleven. Whoops, sorry, formal introduction. Getting used to that, haha."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of many people   Gathering of many people I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:54 pm

Namide walked into the Mall and was carrying her child Harkon. "Look we'e here to get food and if you behave I might get you a toy ok?" Harkon looked at her and nodded. "Ok good." She then kissed his forehead and walked over to the burger shop and ordered her food before setting Harkon down in a chair she then noticed Mia and blinked. "Hey Mia."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of many people   Gathering of many people I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:55 pm

"It's fine. So...do you know that girl?" She looked at Mia when she said this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of many people   Gathering of many people I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:56 pm

"Hi Namide."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of many people   Gathering of many people I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:57 pm

Gino gave a little laug. "Nope never met her. Why, want me to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of many people   Gathering of many people I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:58 pm

"No, I just figured she was with you is all..." She chugged down some of her soda.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of many people   Gathering of many people I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:01 pm

She grabbed her food and gave Harkon his meal while looking at Mia. "So...how you been doing?" She then stretched and folded her ears back while doing so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of many people   Gathering of many people I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:03 pm

"Great...I even decided to go to school...it's just too bad everyone left town...everyone but me and May left...from what I can tell, though, her leg is still healing..." She walked over and sat down at the table next to the others.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of many people   Gathering of many people I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Gino looked to the girl, then noticed the other person who was there. "Well, if I'll be damned." He walked up to the two and sat next to Namide, looking at her. "I seen you before, haven't I? Namide, if I'm not mistaking."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of many people   Gathering of many people I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:06 pm

She looked at her. "You two are always welcome at my castle with me and Harkon." She then started to eat a bit and mussed Harkon's hair. She then looked up at Gino. "I think so. But can you remind me of your name?"

Harkon finished eating and looked at Mia before looking at Gino as well. "Hi"

Last edited by Shade on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of many people   Gathering of many people I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:06 pm

She stood up and looked at Namide. "I never thought I'd ever meet you it's so exciting I really think it's cool and..." She kept talking for about 2 minutes and then took a deep breath and sat back down. "Sorry, I just get excited sometimes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of many people   Gathering of many people I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:07 pm

Mia looked at her. "Um...yeah, anyway, I've known her for a little over 5 years now." She then looked at Harkon. "Hi."

Last edited by Mia X on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of many people   Gathering of many people I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:09 pm

Gino noticed it was getting a bit crowded, and also that Takumi was being left alone now. "Sorry, but I'll get back to you later, I know who you are, so don't worry, I'll contact you asap." He walked back to Takumi. "Sorry bout that. How bout we get that order, shall we?" Takumi blushed a bit, and nodded. "Ok, I'll just have a regular meal."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of many people   Gathering of many people I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:11 pm

She smiled and looked at Mia before getting up and stretching again then turned to Tenakai. "Please...I don't like formalities so just treat me like anyone else." She picked up Harkon and sat down again setting him on her lap.

Harkon yawned and lay his head on Namide's stomach before cuddling.

She looked down at him. "Are you tired." He just nodded and rubbed his eyes. "well why don't you rest a bit I'm going to talk with these people while you do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of many people   Gathering of many people I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:12 pm

Ten looked at Namide. "My name's Tenakai...But please, call me Ten...my friends at home call me that..." She pulled out her computer and logged on.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of many people   Gathering of many people I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:14 pm

She nodded. "Ok Ten." She looked back down at harkon seeing he fell asleep and smiled running her fingers through his hair. "Hmmm..." She looked at Gino. "If I remember you were with Okasan?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of many people   Gathering of many people I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:15 pm

Mia just stared at her and blinked. "Yeahhh..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of many people   Gathering of many people I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:17 pm

She poked Mia's forehead since when she sat down it was at the same table as mia now. "So how is May?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of many people   Gathering of many people I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering of many people
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Mall-
Jump to: