Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Wedding plans... and a tuxedo I_vote_lcapWedding plans... and a tuxedo I_voting_barWedding plans... and a tuxedo I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Wedding plans... and a tuxedo I_vote_lcapWedding plans... and a tuxedo I_voting_barWedding plans... and a tuxedo I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Wedding plans... and a tuxedo

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Wedding plans... and a tuxedo Empty
PostSubject: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:59 am

Syprus and Tsun walked.to the mall syprus was not looking forward to wearing a tuxedo.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:13 am

"Let's go get you a tuxedo honey, I see a store over there that sells them!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:21 am

"Yeah a tuxedo..." syprus blushed a little.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:22 am

"I see we're both uncomfortable in formal attire..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:25 am

"Yes I wear robes. I guess you have your chane to tease me." Syprus headed for the store.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:26 am

"I would never...I don't judge on looks"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:29 am

"Oh come on I tease you all the time. I don't mean teasing in a mean way just playful." Syprus realized what he just said.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:31 am

"Learn to adapt like I did. I wasn't used to all the girly stuff you made me go through, with the dates and the dresses...but I adapted"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:35 am

"You are too easy going your supose to pay me back for teasing you all the time. Sigh pure white tux and pants or black?" Syprus was looking at tuxedos.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:37 am

"Black would be best...white stains to easily"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:38 am

"Are you implying I am messy?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:40 am

"No, it is just...too...easily messed up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:41 am

KOOLAID MAN "OH YEAH!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:44 am

"I only need to wear it once but, lets try out both to see which looks better on me you will chose which one you like better." Syprus grabbed the white tuxedo first and went into the changing room and started to put it on.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:45 am

"Alright, if you insist..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:47 am

Syprus got the whole set on and it felt odd he walked out of the dressing room "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:48 am

"Hmmm...yeah, the black would definitely look better..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:49 am

"Sigh lets see." Syprus returned and got back into his robes and then he grabbed the black tuxedo and went back and put it on and came out of the dressing room again "So does it still look good?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:50 am

"Yep! That's the one!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:51 am

"Ok... If you like it." Syprus went in got changed and started to walk to the registar to pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:56 am

"Yeah, I do. And I'll pay for this one. You paid for my dress..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:57 am

"Fine tsu I'll let you pay this time... Feel too much like the ritz when I am in a tux." Syprus was just glad to be back in his robes.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:59 am

*Tsun walks up to the counter to pay for the tux* "I know how you feel, I still can't get used to wearing a dress either..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:02 am

"Well hopefully this be the last time we have to dress up like this." Syprus laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:05 am

"Maybe...hopefully." *Tsun paid for the Tuxedo* "So, now to go arrange for the catering?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wedding plans... and a tuxedo
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next