Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Going out all alone - Page 6 I_vote_lcapGoing out all alone - Page 6 I_voting_barGoing out all alone - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Going out all alone - Page 6 I_vote_lcapGoing out all alone - Page 6 I_voting_barGoing out all alone - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Going out all alone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Going out all alone - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:46 am

"Oh you don't understand debit cards well here's an example walk over to my registar." Pyrus walked over to his cash registar.
"So say you bought a pizza I enter the price here." Pyrus entered it into the computer "Then now we say your going to pay for the food now I'll ask for the total which is this." Pyrus said the total to her "Now you hand me the card I swipe it here like so." Pyrus swiped the card "and there we go after a few seconds it should pop up it is paid for." The computer showed it was paid for "Got all that?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:47 am

"Oh. Okay, and I can do this for anything I want?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:48 am

"Yes just try not to make me go broke and do not lose it." Pyrus was having second thoughts but, he didn't care the card had a limit as to how much can be spent in a single day.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:50 am

"I'm sure my mom in this era could pay you back if I do spend too much~!" *Takumi chuckled*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:51 am

"How do I explain to her that her daughter from the future spent all my money? She is a little shifty of me as it is." Pyrus chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:53 am

"You could think of something, but I won't take advantage of my grandpa. I'm not a spendthrift like other girls...I don't really need much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:55 am

"If you get into any trouble don't be afraid to run back here and get me. I might be an illusion but, I can still crack a few skulls." Pyrus was acting brave for Takumi.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:57 am

"I can take care of myself grandpa...don't worry." *Takumi puts all the coins and the card in her purse* "Anything else I should know of this era?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:00 am

"Keep the magic use down to minimum people are still a little shifty here in the human world about it. Try to not meet your parents avoid them we do not wanna creat any time paradoxes or whatever. Other then that you should be fine." He walked her to the door and hugged her and kissed her on the head "I'll be here all day if you need anything."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:01 am

"Okay grandpa, thank you for the hospitality!" *Takumi runs out into the mall, skipping along the way*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:02 am

"Sigh she calls me grandpa even though I am already dead." Pyrus takes a seat behind his counter.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:56 am

*Takumi runs back in the pizzeria all flustered*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:59 am

"Takumi what did you do this time," pyrus got done.dealing with a customer.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:04 am

"I...accidentally blew up a game at the arcade..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:06 am

"You need to be more carefull sweetie." Syprus pulled out a chair and took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:07 am

"I guess I got too excited and overloaded it with electricity, surprised I didn't black out the room..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:10 am

"Well it shows you have some control over your power a little bit." Syprus used magic to pull a seat out for takumi.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:10 am

"How so?" *Takumi takes the seat*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:13 am

"I have seen your mother power tjis whole.building when all the power was out. On some.level of thought you hold back." Syprus yawned a little

Last edited by steafen on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:17 am

"But she's older than I am, she had more power"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:23 am

"Yeah she is but you need to not under estimate your own power." Pyrus looked around the.room for customers.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:25 am

"It's getting late, why don't we close up shop for the night?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:27 am

"Yeah we can do that go put the.sign up for me.please." Pyrus did the last minute clean up.

Last edited by steafen on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:28 am

"Alright grandpa, will do" *Takumi gets up and puts the "closed" sign on the door*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:32 am

"You ready to go to the park sweetie?" Pyrus walked up to takumi and reached to hold her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going out all alone
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Mall-
Jump to: