Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Going out all alone - Page 5 I_vote_lcapGoing out all alone - Page 5 I_voting_barGoing out all alone - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Going out all alone - Page 5 I_vote_lcapGoing out all alone - Page 5 I_voting_barGoing out all alone - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Going out all alone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Going out all alone - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:36 am

"Does love really matter that much across timelines? I mean...I made the machine that brought me to this time period...does love not work the same way?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:40 am

"Takumi take my advice people from the future should not interfear with the past your mother has a reason I bet, but you need to not change anything." Pyrus was more worroed that the man would break her heart.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:43 am

"But...what if he loves me back? Is it okay then? Is the rule of not interfering being broken if he shares the mutual feeling?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:48 am

"Look he is a big shot knight in this era they fight wars he could be a key turning point in one them wars. It would be best not to take chances. I am sorry sweetie, but you can'tgo falling in love in this era." Pyrus was getting sad explaining it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:50 am

"Okay..." *Takumi starts tearing up* "...would it at least be okay to confess my feelings? See if he loves me back?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:55 am

"That is... fine just don't go on a rampage.if you get rejected. Namide.already proved how scary a mad demon is." He was recalling something from the past.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:57 am

"...thank you..." *Takumi hugged Pyrus, falling asleep from too much emotional stress*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:01 am

"Sigh all the walking for nothing." He carried her back and laid her down on the bed and took a seat against the wall. "Must be nice to be able to sleep guess that was one the things I was not given." He sat there watching over Takumi.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:04 am

[Next Morning]

*Takumi wakes up and sits up on the bed, legs over the edge, rubbing her eyes* "...must have fallen asleep..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:08 am

"Yeah you got too excited and passed out. I carried you back to the room and let you sleep." Pyrus was just sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 am

"Aww...and I was looking forward to you teaching me magic!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:11 am

"I still can it is not lot you don't have time...." Pyrus was trying to make a joke.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:12 am

*Takumi chuckled* "...yeah...I have a time machine, I have all the time in the world...so, when can we start on the magic!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:15 am

"We can now I guess I'll just have to not open the shop today." Pyrus got up and grabbed his "closed" sign.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:16 am

"No, I don't want to take away from your business...maybe tonight? After you close up shop?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:20 am

"Don't worry about it too much this place is dead most the time anyways. Have a feeling not a good buisness day anyways." Pyrus started to walk out to put then sign up. "Unless your wanting to go see that boy." Pyrus was teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:22 am

*Takumi blushes, poking her fingers together* "M-m-m-m-maybe..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:24 am

"Well do what you want just don't go making trouble I don't want to have to make up an excuse to save you with." Pyrus said this and started to get his store prepped to open.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:26 am

"...I'll be good grandpa...I promise" *Takumi helps open up* "Maybe I could work here with you as a sort of cover for my identity?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:29 am

"If you want you can work here I'll give you an allowance if you want." Pyrus handed the money back to her that she gave him. "When one time travels make sure you use the currancy from the correct era." Pyrus chuckles a bit and pats her head. "Hear it is a debit card if you need anything use the card." He handed her his debit card.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:31 am

"And the coins aren't from this era?" *Takumi was confused as she was handed the coins and the card*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:34 am

"The dates are incorrect you handed me the wrong coins. They are dated for the future you need to be more careful anyone else might of thought you were a counterfitter. The rush must of confused you and you handed me them by mistake." Pyrus chuckled again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:36 am

"Oh...okay...and what's this about an allowance?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:40 am

"Well if you want to help me around here then I have to pay you. I have no use for money other then keeping my buisness running. Don't over spend, but feel free to use that debit card to buy stuff." Pyrus was confusing himself.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:41 am

"I'm confused...why are you handing me this card?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going out all alone   Going out all alone - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going out all alone
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Mall-
Jump to: