Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_vote_lcapTsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_voting_barTsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_vote_lcapTsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_voting_barTsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness Empty
PostSubject: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:51 am

Syprus made it to the mall with Tsun "Ok lets find the store that sells the dresses for weddings." Syprus was still excited.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:56 am

"H-h-h-how can y-y-y-you be excited about this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:57 am

"Because you will look good in a dress and if you can't stand it we can make you wear a small mask to cover you lovely blushing face." Syprus wispered this into Tsun's ear.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:59 am

*Tsun blushed* "W-w-w-why? H-h-h-how do you know how I'd look?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:00 am

"When you were passed out I dressed you in a dress." Syprus wispered into tsun's ear and he was of course teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:01 am

*Tsun's face went completely red* "Y-y-y-y-you didn't..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:02 am

"I know but, lets go before we make a bigger secne then this." People were staring at Tsun and Syprus.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:06 am

"Y-y-y-you're the one causing the scene!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:08 am

"OK your right lets go." Syprus headed for the store that sold wedding dresses.

serana came to the mall she spotted Syprus and Tsun she decided to try and follow them she needed to be around someone just in case she passes out.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:14 am

"Gah! Why must you be in such a rush to get me into one of those?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:15 am

"Bigger rush after the wedding to get it off." Syprus dragged tsun to the store and was laughing at his own joke.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:17 am

"Why?! I don't understand you and your sudden obsession with me in...that!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:21 am

"Because I want to be the first to see you in a dress even if it is a wedding dress." Syprus was looking at dresses. "Now lets find your size and try it on then maybe get it fitted." Syprus was having fun.

Serana came into the store stealth like"Why is he in a store like this with her?" Serana thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:26 am

"O-o-o-okay..." *Tsun just plops on a bench, looking lost*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:27 am

"Tsun you have to help me look I can't do this alone" Syprus went around a corner.

Serana snuck up and tsun and jumped on her shoulder "Hello there so what are you doing here with Syprus?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:29 am

"Gah! Why does everyone sneak up on me like that? And he has this new obsession with me...in one of those!" *Tsun points at a random dress in the store*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:32 am

"I see well I guess I could have a worse daughter in law." Serana let it slip out then she tried to meow to cover up the last part.

Meanwhile Syprus was bugging all the people working there to help him find a good dress completely oblivous to tsun not being next to him.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:34 am

"Wait. Daughter-in-law? What do you mean?" *Tsun thinks to herself: 'Just what have I gotten myself into?'*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:45 am

"Long story pretend you heard nothing. I am glad he found someone though even if it is the person least likely to get along with Pyrus." Serana rubbed her head on Tsun to be nice.

Syprus rushed back with a dress and seen Serana on Tsun shoulder "Hey I found a cute dress oh what are you doing here Serana?" Syprus was confused.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:46 am

"I'm going to hold you to explaining yourself later missy...I don't like being left out of a loop..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:48 am

"OK maybe later." Serana was getting even more tired.

"Hey hey hey come on you can talk to her anytime get the dress on already I wanna see it." Syprus was excited.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:50 am

"O-o-o-okay...if you insist..." *Tsun sets serana and the doll next to each other on the bench and follows Syprus* "Now...what now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:52 am

"You go into the dressing room and try it on. I can go in and help you if you want." Last part whispered into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:52 am

"I wouldn't even know how to put it on..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:56 am

"Hold the doll I'll help her." Serana jumped on Tsun's shoulder "I'll tell you how." Serana whispered into her ear how to do it. "I'll go in with you and make sure he don't peek."

"Awwww your always killing my fun..." syprus was looking at Serana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next