Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 4 I_voting_barTsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 4 I_voting_barTsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:04 am

"I keep fit just fine, thank you very much!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:07 am

"Sorry, sorry I just am dense tsu please forgive me." Syprus got on his knees and begged for forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:09 am

"You're fine, just keep in mind what's going on, okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:10 am

"Yes tsu, lets get this gifts in here and go sleep I bet your tired." Syprus picked up all the gifts and brought them into the aparment.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:12 am

"You're right, I guess all the sleep I can get is good for the baby..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:14 am

They went into the house and went to bed. This was just a piece of time the being called Shana would look upon when she got lonely. Is it reality was it reality or is it just another possibility that never happened?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future   Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun and Syprus: Possible Future
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4